Best singer?

Grifoshka

Reaction score
In my opinion, Mokey (though I find her voice in Season 1 too high) and Red are the best singers. Gobo and Wembley come close second.

WemblinFool18

Reaction score
This is a hard one. All of the characters have very distinct styles of singing, which I admire. The music is my favorite part of the show too. I might be biased, but I find myself listening to Wembley songs a lot and loving his voice. I feel like Steve is one of those people who can just sing anything in the world. And I really commend him because sometimes it sounds like he's straining to hit a certain pitch (when Kermit sang "Gypsy" with Lady Gaga it really sounds like the high notes are painful). But it still sounds amazing. I love how Wembley scats all the time and it's great-sounding too! Gobo's voice is nice too, but it annoys me sometimes; not sure why. :/

FraggleLover130

Reaction score
I don't know, honestly. Gobo has the kind of voice that you fall in love with, Mokey makes you wanna cry, Red makes you laugh, Wembley makes you wanna laugh, and Boober... Well Boober is just amazing. Plus Cantus and Marjory are great. I LIKE THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Auburn Red

Reaction score
They are all good but I think Kathryn Mullen's voice is my favorite. She sounds like a folk singer especially in songs like "Rag Doll Queen" and "I Wonder Why"