Trailer for Looney Tunes; BIA

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Hmmm....I appear to have stumbled into the "Random Randomness" thread again.
*Checks headline* No, wait....I'm in the right place.

OK, the trailer.....Well.....That looked.....Ummmmm.......Yeah.
I hope it's better than the trailer makes it look. Because, at the moment, it looks BAAAAAAD. That doesn't mean I won't go see it, I mean, after all, it IS Looney Tunes. I dunno, I'm just not too fond of sticking animated characters in the live-action world. (Roger Rabbit excepted, of course.) The people just don't seem as believable as the cartoons.
It looks better than Space Jam, (a worse career move for Micheal Jordan than playing basesball), but that's really not saying all that much.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
I hope it's better than the trailer makes it look.
Someone at the Toonzone forum (I'm not a member, I just look there from time to time) says that Warner Bros. does have a problem with making bad trailers for good movies.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
...says that Warner Bros. does have a problem with making bad trailers for good movies.
They must be related to Paramount in some way... :smirk:

Cliff Roswell

Reaction score
[Has just seen the teaser]

Ooh-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hhhOh, yeah! I can NOT wait to see this! Despite the abruptness of the teaser, it does look promising. 'Course, I'm behind almost any project that blends the 'Toon world and ours (with the exception of "Cool World;" THAT sucked!), whether it be Disney or Warner Brothers.

WARNING: This next paragraph contains spoilers. If you don't want to read it, that's okay by me. If you do, I think you'll be happy...

What more could you want from a movie of this magnatude? It's got Bugs, Daffy, Brendan Fraser, Steve Martin, and Jenna Elfman. It's got humans and 'Toons duking it out. It's got dynamite that doesn't really hurt anybody. AND it's got cameos galore!! Kevin "Body Snatchers" McCarthy! Robby the Robot! Alien Pods from previously said "Body Snatchers!" AND, best of all, GREMLINS!!!

Don't believe me? Okay then. Check out fangoria.com's news archive section, and look for an interview with Joe Dante. It's the truth!

Okay, no more spoilers from me.

Admittedly, when I watched the trailer the fifth time around (my computer's audio levels were messed up), I got scared that BiA would be like the insanely horrible "Rocky and Bullwinkle" movie. But, no matter what, I'm backing the Tunes 100%.

By the way... Jeff Bergman is the guy who does the voice acting for the new LT stuff on Cartoon Network. However, Billy West, Fry on Futurama, did Bugs's voice on Space Jam.

--Cliff

Daffy: Excuse me, Mr. Murray, but how'd YOU get here?
Bill Murray: Oh, the producer [Ivan Reitman] is a friend of mine.
--From "Space Jam," which actually wan't that bad, despite all the basketball stuff...

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Cool spoilers!!!!!! does this mean all the eggs will rot now? thanks for that info!!!

Zack)Rowlf the, either the smlies switched places on me or i'm going CRAZY!!!! OR MC had an up date:smile:Dog. :smile:

King Prawn

Reaction score
S.P.O.I.L.E.R

:wink: Do you want a spoiler for the new Looney Tunes Movie?
:rolleyes: Yes, Yes, is that Lola Bunny in it? oops i forgot... okay?
:boo: If it's for the new Looney Tunes movie we don't need you to give us a spoiler
:sleep: yea it's already spoiled

Anyway i'm board that why i did the above but here's something i read about the movie, it'll end with a space chase by Bugs & Daffy being chased by Marvin Martian (I hope I got his name right)

pezbalubah

Reaction score
King Prawn said:
S.P.O.I.L.E.R

:wink: Do you want a spoiler for the new Looney Tunes Movie?
:rolleyes: Yes, Yes, is that Lola Bunny in it? oops i forgot... okay?
:boo: If it's for the new Looney Tunes movie we don't need you to give us a spoiler
:sleep: yea it's already spoiled
I read that she's not in it, because the director hates her.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
This film continues to make less and less sence to me.
And the makers of the film are praying that that same exact thing doesn't happen... cents wise, anyway.