Trailer for Looney Tunes; BIA

wolfy

Reaction score
Just out of curiousity, will Cliff Roswell (our new member) be giving us any "inside information" once he returns from the MonsterBash in PA this coming weekend and just (hopefully) happens to talk to Kevin ("Body Snatchers," "UHF," Twilight Zone-the Movie") McCarthy?

Wish I could be there, too. Sounds likes fun...
wolfy

Cliff Roswell

Reaction score
Hello, All!! Cliff Roswell, your insider for the MuppetBoard, has been able to talk to the man himself, Mr. Kevin "Body Snatchers" McCarthy about "LT:BiA!!"

According to Mr. McCarthy, he's seen carrying an ACTUAL pod (from the original movie), yelling, "They're coming!! They're coming!!!" at one point in the movie. He's in there for about 30-40 seconds, but it's worth it. When my friends and I told him that he's an incredibly cool actor, he replied, "Yep. And I'm getting cooler by the minute!"

And, not only did I get his autograph, but autographs from Tom Savini (make-up artist for many films, like "Creepshow"), Sara Karloff (daughter of the great Boris Karloff), and Wes Shank, caretaker of the original Blob (who was also there and might be making a comeback, according to Mr. Shank).

Also, I scored the director's cut of "Attack of the Killer Tomaotes," a plush Gizmo from "Gremlins," and "Resident Evil: Book Two" (by S.D. Perry).

A most excellent weekend, my friends. Monster Bash was truly fun.

--Cliff

Drtooth

Reaction score
Personally, when I saw Finding Nemo this is one of the two trailers I didn't boo off the screen!! I mean, it has the potential to be good, just as it has the potential to be bad. I'll see it regdless.. it's better than that lame "Good Boy" crap!!!!!

Cliff Roswell

Reaction score
Wait... Drtooth, you saw a trailer for LT:BiA with Finding Nemo?

Lucky.

We only got to see trailers for "Freaky Friday" (which, I have to admit, does look good) and "The Incredibles."

lucky

--Cliff