Trailer for Looney Tunes; BIA

King Prawn

Reaction score
So there's no Lola Bunny in this film then?

I didn't really see the need for her, although she was hot but nothing compared to our pig:mad:

ps. I just reached 400!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! might seem small to some but this is huge for me, now I can go change my signature, what Muppet did I want to be next but didn't cause i listened to my mother.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Lola tried too hard to be the sexy girl. There wasn't anything funny about her. Almost like a grown up Babs bunny after a lobotomy.

What makes Jessica Rabbit funny is that she plays the role straight. There's no goofiness about her. It's just freaky that she's going out with Roger. She also has a charisma that doesn't depend on him. And it's also freaky that she's a human dating a rabbit.

Miss Piggy works because she isn't sexy. (ducks) She's her own character too. She has facets of her plots and personality that don't depend on her leading man.

Lola was just WB's attempt at being PC and adding a female character to show Bugs in love. I say give him a human co-star. Much funnier. If they want to bring in a female character, bring back Petunia Pig!:mad:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Zack wasn't the only one who saw it. There were 4 of my friends who suffered through it, too. We all work on a Haunted House attraction each October ( www.nightmarez.org ) and they wanted to do 'research.' They hated it. Seems they also said that there's a sequel in the works.
oh you saw it too kevin, I wish I could "nevermind" the whole movie! I will admit that scary clown guy had a few funny lines before all the gross stuff happend though, but i was on the floor at the end of that movie! yecccka! My friend said it was the best horror flim she ever saw! I said it was the worst! totaly different reasons, LOL!

Hmm yeah there was nothing interesting at all about Lola, your right, she was like a boring copy of Babs Bunny, I like Babs and find her very funny but not Lola. I wonder if they will ever use Lola again? she has been used in the Looney Tunes comic books.

but speeking of Tiny Toons I heard of a new playstation game that Joe Alaskey even voice Plucky Duck for, i even saw the cover art, i wonder when that (if that) comes out? If they got voices for the game it should be better then the other cheap Tiny Toons games that have come out for PS.

Zack,

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Yeah, Lola Bunny was never a favorite of mine. I mean, sure, she was hot, but, they could have at least ATTEMPTED to make her funny! And now they have her in that stupid Baby Looney Tunes cartoon. It's just... weird.

Speaking of Baby Looney Tunes, do any of you wish, that if they absolutely had to make this show at all, that Steven Spielberg had made it like all the other Warner Bros. cartoons made more recently? That's something I wish they'd start doing again. I miss my Pinky and the Brain, Animaniacs, Tiny Toon Adventures, and, yes, even Hysteria.

Anyway, that's pretty neat about the new game coming out. I think I played that Tiny Toons game they had for the Sega Genesis system once. I think we rented it. That was pretty fun. It'll be neat to see what they do with a new one.

King Prawn

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Miss Piggy works because she isn't sexy
Speak for yourself:smile:

:mad: look at her eyes, they just sparkle

radionate

Reaction score
Miss Piggy works because she isn't sexy. (ducks)
You might have dug a hole with that statement buddy! :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
oh you saw it too kevin,
nanny-nanny-boo-boo!! "I" didn't see it! My FRIENDS saw it! LOL!!

Ha ha on you. :zany: :stick_out_tongue:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Miss Piggy works because she isn't sexy. (ducks)
*Pushes dirt on top of his Froggie, who is laying in the hole he dug himself...*

Okay, but you HAVE to admit, for a pig she's sexy.

And who's talking about ducks? :confused:

:stick_out_tongue:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
*Pushes dirt on top of his Froggie, who is laying in the hole he dug himself...*
Ooh, a grave for me to dance on