Do the Muppets ever annoy you?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yet, another post, in a thread where there should be no more posts any more at this point in time or any other time for that matter as this thread should have no more posts in why are they apearing like this in a thread where the posts should have stopped back at the begining several pages ago -- answer, because we have all fallen of the wagon.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yet, another post, in a thread where there should be no more posts any more at this point in time or any other time for that matter as this thread should have no more posts in why are they apearing like this in a thread where the posts should have stopped back at the begining several pages ago -- answer, because we have all fallen off the wagon and that was three pages ago believe it or not.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Because we can't make up our minds and as well as our butts that are now passing gas or doing something that it shouldn't be doing expect that then Sarah is now back at camp or somewhere that now if you would expect Cookie Monster ate too many cookies but we see that Beauregard is now gone for good. Mmmmhahahahahahahaha TIME TO TAKE OVER MUPPET CENTRAL!!!! *lights fliker* Janitor: Sorry, just fixing the lights.

Ryan

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Because we can't make up our minds and as well as our butts that are now passing gas or doing something that it shouldn't be doing expect that then Sarah is now back at camp or somewhere that now if you would expect Cookie Monster ate too many cookies but we see that Beauregard is now gone for good. Mmmmhahahahahahahaha TIME TO TAKE OVER MUPPET CENTRAL!!!! *lights fliker* Janitor: Sorry, just fixing the lights.
Uh, WHAT??? :confused: :concern:

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
How come you dislike Zoot? He dosen't even do anything: :cool:............
You see? he dosen't even talk!

- :stick_out_tongue: Bleh

Drtooth

Reaction score
Message to Mike A....

mikealan said:
When I tried to watch the "two little dolls" film on Sesame Street, my mom ALWAYS want me to write down her name on my biology test for school. And the classic clip I hate right now was the animated/live-action skit of the letter D, because of the species of dogs like dalmations and dioxins!

The Muppets that ALWAYS annoy me are Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Rizzo, Robin, Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Zoot, Statler & Waldorf and sometimes Scooter!

The Muppets that did NOT bother me are Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Beaker, Animal and the Swedish Chef!

The Sesame Street Muppets that ALWAYS annoy me are Elmo, Big Bird and Sam the Machine!

The Sesame Street Muppets that did NOT bother me are Ernie & Bert, Oscar, the Cookie Monster, Harvey Kneeslapper, Herbert Birdsfoot, Little Bird, Lefty and Sherlock Hemlock!

When I'm in a bad mood,
I HATE THE MUPPETS AND SESAME STREET!!!! DO YOU?
Okay... WHAT THE *&^% IS UP WITH THESE ANNOYING POSTS?!?!?! You are annoying ME when I'M in a bad mood, and you don't hear me complaining about it...

I mean, for the love of God, why do you even whatch if you only like 3 characters?

Dr. Teeth is one of the GREATEST characters ever!!! And I agree... Zoot does NOTHING!!! He has like 2 lines here and there... there's nothing about him to get annoyed AT!!!

JEEZZZ and Crackers... calm down! Switch to decaf!!!!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I think wiggy is the wirdo if he just wants to make fun of people. Well at least we understand the muppets some people don't know anything and how they acted. Is there anything u would like to get off ur chest? I proubly know what his proublem is. He's pick on at school and his freinds call him baby. Oh and his parents think he's to old for this stuff so he comes to pick on us about why he dislikes some of the muppets. I fell for u man. :frown: But please don't come crying to us go see a doctor about this proublem ok. He'll help u out. Have a nice day. Hope u figure out whats wrong w/ u. Bye. *waves*