Do the Muppets ever annoy you?

Erine81981

Reaction score
You need a better life then getting mad at the muppets. Don't watch thme if your in a bad mood. Anyways anytime I'm in a bad mood I watch the muppets it gets me out of the bad mood. So don't watch the muppets and you won't get mad. Hey I got an great idea for your sorows. Don't watch them at all. Ok. Take it about five mintues after you leave this site. Ok bye.

Thijs

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
I want to say a canon, but that should be "fire out of".
o, ehhm <clears troat> O yeah? Fire you out of what??? (thanks CH:smile:)

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
Who is this guy?
i know, and what's the point of this thread?.........

hey mike, if you're in a bad mood, like what everyone else is saying, don't take it out on this board. it's okay to say what characters you don't like and all, but if you're in a bad mood, you don't have to take it out on muppet characters....

hey do what i do, get it out of your system by running. or even walking or whatever

ryan

GPrime1

Reaction score
This has got to be one of the strangest threads I've ever seen on this board. If you have a problem with "Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Rizzo, Robin, Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Zoot, Statler & Waldorf and sometimes Scooter" what is the point of even watching the show? Most of those characters make up the core cast of the Muppet Show! That would mean every time you watched the show you'd get ****** off. I just don't get it.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I can't believe people are still posting to this thread...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I can't believe people are still posting to this thread...
That was a post to a thread you can't believe people are still posting to. Does that make sense to you?

Bea:zany:{no, me either}regard

King Prawn

Reaction score
Beau I know there's already a thread for your avatar but I don't feel like moving (The mouse anyway) so I just want to say your avatar is Beautiful Regardless of what people might think.

Pepe the, first Zack, then you and now me are doing this Shrimp... I mean King Prawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
That was a post to a thread you can't believe people are still posting to. Does that make sense to you?
No, but I have 17 cents.