1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Do the Muppets ever annoy you?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by mikealan, Jun 18, 2003.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Yet, another post, in a thread where there should be no more posts any more at this point in time or any other time for that matter as this thread should have no more posts in why are they apearing like this in a thread where the posts should have stopped back at the begining several pages ago -- answer, because we have all fallen of the wagon.

2. Beauregard

Yet, another post, in a thread where there should be no more posts any more at this point in time or any other time for that matter as this thread should have no more posts in why are they apearing like this in a thread where the posts should have stopped back at the begining several pages ago -- answer, because we have all fallen off the wagon and that was three pages ago believe it or not.

3. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

Because we can't make up our minds and as well as our butts that are now passing gas or doing something that it shouldn't be doing expect that then Sarah is now back at camp or somewhere that now if you would expect Cookie Monster ate too many cookies but we see that Beauregard is now gone for good. Mmmmhahahahahahahaha TIME TO TAKE OVER MUPPET CENTRAL!!!! *lights fliker* Janitor: Sorry, just fixing the lights.

4. satay chicken

satay chicken Member

Correction: everyone has fallen off the wagon into a vat of morphine :eek:

~~ Sarah

5. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Uh, WHAT??? :confused: :concern:

6. Mr.Penguin

Mr.Penguin Well-Known Member

How come you dislike Zoot? He dosen't even do anything: :cool:............
    You see? he dosen't even talk!

- :p Bleh

7. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Message to Mike A....

Okay... WHAT THE *&^% IS UP WITH THESE ANNOYING POSTS?!?!?! You are annoying ME when I'M in a bad mood, and you don't hear me complaining about it...

I mean, for the love of God, why do you even whatch if you only like 3 characters?

Dr. Teeth is one of the GREATEST characters ever!!! And I agree... Zoot does NOTHING!!! He has like 2 lines here and there... there's nothing about him to get annoyed AT!!!

JEEZZZ and Crackers... calm down! Switch to decaf!!!!

8. WiGgY

WiGgY Well-Known Member

You are all WEIRDOS......eeehhh....

9. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Well-Known Member

Hey, I resemble that remark! :p

10. Erine81981

I think wiggy is the wirdo if he just wants to make fun of people. Well at least we understand the muppets some people don't know anything and how they acted. Is there anything u would like to get off ur chest? I proubly know what his proublem is. He's pick on at school and his freinds call him baby. Oh and his parents think he's to old for this stuff so he comes to pick on us about why he dislikes some of the muppets. I fell for u man. :( But please don't come crying to us go see a doctor about this proublem ok. He'll help u out. Have a nice day. Hope u figure out whats wrong w/ u. Bye. *waves*

11. WiGgY

WiGgY Well-Known Member

What in the world are you talking about? I was quoting a line from GMC. How the heck did you take this to mean I "just want to make fun of people"? I think you should develope a thicker skin dude.

12. Erine81981

Sorry Didn't know I was just remembering who wrote this thread. I'm sorry for this whole mix up. Didn't mean to get u mixed up w/ whoever wrote this thread. I'll make sure from now on I'll remember or cheak the thread. Sorry again. :o

13. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Well-Known Member

14. jellyman kelly

jellyman kelly Well-Known Member

maniacal, maniacal thread..

ive been seeing alot of misunderstandings and aggression across the boards in the last couple of days...is it something to do with the moon??
    :rolleyes:

15. Beauregard

I think Mars is so close to Earth that all us Martians here, are missing home.

16. Janice & Mokey's Man

Janice & Mokey's Man Well-Known Member

Muppets that annoy me:

Andy and Randy Pig
    Elmo

I guess that's about it.

:smirk:

17. Don'tLiveonMoon

Don'tLiveonMoon Well-Known Member

Elmo is rather annoying. Especially in large doses. Baby Bear annoys me in the smallest of doses...
    Erin

18. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

The only ones that actually annoy me are the new Pigs from Muppets Tonight and Elizabeth and little Murray Sparkles!

19. Mr.Penguin

Mr.Penguin Well-Known Member

THANK YOU!!! uuuuug.....I gotta take a nap...... :sleep:

Mr. Do Not Disturb the Penguin

20. turlem

turlem Well-Known Member

saying you like the muppets but not kermit is like saying you like rockand roll but hate elvis. no, the muppets never annoy me, the only exception to this is van neuter, i don't like that character. aside from that, never

oh, and i hate elmo, he's evil