Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Muzzarino

Reaction score
Why can't they upload Sesame clips in original 60fps instead of interlaced or half frame rate and don't apply fade out transitions so they simply cut to black at the end and cut in at the beginning? I think they need to start doing this?

Muzzarino

Reaction score
60fps isn't always easy.
There are software they can use to deinterlace their videos to that like RipBot264, Avidemux, Virtualdub and so on. They could as well use the yadif 2x filter to put that in effect.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Because the show was originally shot on videotape, and videotape runs at 30fps; not to mention you're going to get interlacing when digitizing videotape no matter what - they could deinterlace the video, but it would seriously distort the quality, and then we wouldn't be able to watch them in high quality like we have been.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I want Sesame Street on Blu-ray.

I want Sesame Street at 60fps.

I want all full episodes on DVD.

I want I want I want I want I want.

Muzzarino

Reaction score
As with the fades at the beginning and end, they should post clips without these applied on their videos so we can see the last frames before cutting to black.

They use this effect instead of letting the screen disappear which they've previously happened to do so on It's Alive when it was on the official Sesamestreet.org website which was a good thing.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Someone uploaded the episode that contains one of the best Dinner Theater bits, Man of La Muncha. Since Sesame has a habit of taking down full episodes, Shane, could you take that bit and upload it separately? I understand you love that bit too, and hopefully you can find some ways to blur out the logos.