Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Except people who hate slapstick.
I like slapstick, but if I'm a slapstick hater, then I'll tell you I hate Ed, Edd n Eddy, the WORST Cartoon Network show ever. (Reason is because of the animation, there's not a lot of characters all this time on the show, and it's BORING)

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but Ed Edd n Eddy is not the worst CN show ever. Not even anywhere close. You wanna know what the worst CN show ever is?

This.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but Ed Edd n Eddy is not the worst CN show ever. Not even anywhere close. You wanna know what the worst CN show ever is?

This.
Yep. I hate Problem Solverz, too. I'm not interested in ANY Cartoon Network shows anymore except PPG.

Only guess which show is the WORST?

FLAPJACK!!!!!! That show is what spawned the animation style for all those modern cartoons that suck nowadays! Talk about childhoods getting ruined. ;(

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Dude, I wasn't gonna bring the rant on. Let's just continue talking about Sesame Street clips. Best place to post my opinion on shows in is in other forum posts concerning other things.

BTW I died laughing so hard at Patrick Star's comments on YouTube. That user does a lot of the yelling. XD

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I declare today Telly Tuesday!!! The third most important Muppet-related holiday this week.