Not open for further replies.

Aaron

Reaction score
meanwhile back at the video store

how about meet the perents

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Are you sure the Monsters would like that? As for me, I'll just take a quick copy of these Storyteller discs for rent and bring them back tomorrow.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, I think that something got lost in the translation, why what not what? Just checking out the latest figures to hit the store waiting for S5 from Palisades.
Hope you get a good movie for your guests.

Scooter

Reaction score
Note

Hey guys, I just wanted to let everone know that I am going to continue to work on sketches but probably won't post for a little because typing out desc. takes a while and with School right now I am really swamped and pressed for time. Sorry. I will post them as soon as I can though.
--Scooter-- :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That's OK, just so long as we see the pics of your drawings and get to read the descripts as soon as you've got them finished. BTW: Sent you a follow-up E-mail through the forum mailer with a few more items for Room #1 including an air freshener, the room's main light source and the light switch for said light source. Also, if you could, please go back and find a post of mine from post 200 onwards titled "Note for Scooter Room Layout" or something like that. Would appreciate your thoughts on the suggestions I made in that post/note left for you.
Again, thanks for making this dorm house a rully happenning place and have a great night.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Helloooo?

Anybody still here? Well, sorry I'm late but I went downtown to get some dinner for everybody with the help of my bats running as relay pick-up waiters. OK, here's the run down.

Got some octopus tentacle salad for myself and egg rolls for Mokey.
Bird's Nest Soup with mashed potatoes and potstickers for Crazy Ernie and Big Bird.
Pastrami sandwiches for Kyle and the monsters, Herry's a bologna with lettuce and veggies, Grover's a Ham and Canadian Bacon sandwich with mayo and mustard, and Cookie's got a triple decker with all the trimmings.
A pint of pickle vanilla ice cream we'll just tuck away in the Floor 2 common room's fridge if a certain grouch wants it later or not, I don't care.
Pepperoni Pizza and grape sodas for Bert and Ernie, though I hope they share it more equittably now after the last time.
And some garlic shrimp rice and pepper steak for Kim and Red.
Well, since noone's here fright now, I'll just put everything away in the fridges and go back to my room to sleep before tomorrow's Saturday morning marathon.

Oh, and I almost forgot! Here's a big ol' hamburger sack for the Muppets and their roomies down in Floor 1. Yeah, we got cheeseburgers for Squigiman and Gonzo, veggie laiden burgers for Rachael and Fozzie Bear, a couple of burgers with fries for Dr. Bombay and Kermit, and a super deluxe double-patty burger for both Scooters with an Apple Pie just for thanks. Well, I hope our room will be finished soon and you'll be able to see it. Have a great weekend!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok so far I've got Erins and Dr. Bombay pics done. Just need colors and a touch up. I'll try to get on to Kev and Floyd, Aaron and Newsman, Kima and Red, Count and Mokey, Reachel and Fozzie Bear. I still need some help w/ some pics or discribsion. I really need pics but I could send u a pic of me so u could see who's doing the pics maybe if u see what i look like u might change ur mind in sending me a pics. here's my email so I need ur. muppetkyle@msn.com

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Ok so far I've got Erins and Dr. Bombay pics done. Just need colors and a touch up.
Ooh, can I see??? :halo: *reminds herself that she and Ernie are sitting in an empty room - must figure out room design!!!!! :sympathy: *
Erin

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok I'll try to have it up tomorow. Ur hair is Brown right? I kind of deleted ur pics. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.