Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I have ur pic made just need to make a couple of ajidaiments. I'll have it put on here or at ur email.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry!

Kyle, just whose pic do you have?

Sorry if my previous explanation made your heads hurt. Oh, and Kim, I'm not an architectural major, that's my cousin Fernando who's currently studying at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri. No, I instead chose or rather was somewhat pushed to go and study law after finishing my English Literature major and that's the field in which I got my BA. That's the reason why I posted the little section above with the Logic Games, cause that's the one thing that you've rully got to know when taking the exam to enter law school.

BTW: SkeeterMuppet and Don'tLiveonMoon, have you guys typed up descripts of what you'd like your own individual rooms to look like? Don't forget to pin them up as notes for both Scooter (MC) and Scooter on their room door.
Well, gotta finish off the descript of Mokey's and my room. Hope this helps and you know the rest.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well I have Erins and Ernie's Pic made for the Droms. I thought it would be cool to know who ur talking to as well as the muppet themself. Didn't u discribe urself and Mokey on that thread I made? If u haven't just discribe or give a pic of urself.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I have ur pic made just need to make a couple of ajidaiments. I'll have it put on here or at ur email.
Oh, cool! I can't wait to see it! :smile:
Erin

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
The Count said:
BTW: SkeeterMuppet and Don'tLiveonMoon, have you guys typed up descripts of what you'd like your own individual rooms to look like? Don't forget to pin them up as notes for both Scooter (MC) and Scooter on their room door.
Well, gotta finish off the descript of Mokey's and my room. Hope this helps and you know the rest.
Hmmmm. I'm not very good at interior design. :stick_out_tongue: I'll have to think about that for a while...
Erin

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Kyle, no, I didn't post a descript of either my Muppet roommate nor myself in the thread you started. I did, however, place a post asking you that if we wanted to send you pics of ourselves what your E-mail address was to do so, cause the MC forum mailer doesn't allow you to post attachments in the message sent to that particular member.

Now then, Don'tLiveonMoon, just write down a list of all the things you'd want in your particular dorm room for either yourself and/or your Muppet roommate or both, and then start picturing how or where you'd place all that stuff you wanted in your room with you.
As for the room shared by Mokey and me, I finished the descript of what it'l look like. But since I think it'll be too long a message for just one post, I'll send it directly to Scooter (MC) and Scooter via the MC forum mailer. Wait until you see the masterpiece of our room as drawn by the amazing skills of Scooter (MC)!
Hope this helps, you know the rest, have a pleasant morrow.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
The Count said:
Not yet. Red and I are still picking out the furniture (so to speak). Plus we had a little disagreement on just where we're going to put that water slide. :wink:

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, if it helps, I included a Fraggle hole cavern entrance in the back left corner of our room marked by an archway of brown-black stones. I included that one for two reasons: my roommate could have a way to get to both Fraggle Rock and use it a s a tunnel system underneath the Muppet College campus reaching her classes on time, and hopefully as some sort of inspiration to you as well. Of course, you don't have to include it in your room if you don't want to, just thought I'd help in some small way.

*Rully waiting in anticipation for the Scooters to get back and post the drawings of the descript of our room!

Well, now that I'm up and staying in today, I think I'll go and get myself a bowl of cold cereal with raisings in it. Have a great day.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the address Kyle. As soon as I have the pics of the two of us, I'll send them your way. BTW: Where are Scooter (MC) and Scooter? Just can't wait for everyone else to see Mokey and my room!
Well, you guys know the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.