Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Ok I'll try to have it up tomorow. Ur hair is Brown right? I kind of deleted ur pics. Sorry.
Yeah, I guess I'd call it brown. When I was little it was so blond it was practically white, but it gradually darkened over the years.
Erin

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh yeah! Alex and Janice are back! So, tell us all about your trip. Where did you go to? Why did you go? Was it a good trip? Oh, let Mokey and me help you to your room. It's fright here on Floor 2, and next to Kevin and Floyd Pepper too. Ah, here we are. *Takes Anathema and Janice past the lobby's doors and past the corridor door into the righthand wing until we reach the room. Ah yes, Room #18. Glad to have you guys back. The room might seem a little empty since you left though. That's cause we had Scooter (MC) and Scooter move into the dorm house while you were gone. And we've been coming up with our own rooms' designs and posting notes on their door so that they can know how our rooms have been set up. Once you've decided what you want to have in your room and hwere the items will be placed and the coloring of the walls and floors and carpets and what room marker you want for your room door, please post a note here for Scooter (MC) to find and we'll hopefully have a drawing up for you soon. Rather, they'll have a drawing of what your room looks like up soon. Man, it's great to have you guys back. I'll send you a bat with a package of number cookies this evening as a welcome back present. Do you have a particular preference as to the flavor and number, or would you like the sampler pack?

Well, great to see you and the guitar-toting Janice back here and have a great day.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oh Mokey and Janice's Man could u post the pics of Janice for me again. They didn't work. Please!? Thanks.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just to clear up a few things which might help you out Kyle.

1 The name of the forum member you're attempting to contact, I believe, is not named Mokey & Janice's Man. The correct name for the intended forum member is Janice & Mokey's Man.
2 If you're going to ask for a pic of Janice from this forum member, be sure to correct the Muppet roomies for each user.
a. Janice is the correct Muppet roommate of Anathema (Alex).
b. Rowlf The Dog is the correct Muppet roommate of Janice & Mokey's Man (Byron).
c. Mokey Fraggle is the correct Muppet roommate of The Count (MC), yours truly.
Hope this helps and have a good night.

Aaron

Reaction score
Aaron wakes up from a nap

wha what's goin on

Erine81981

Reaction score
Grover comes running down the hallway

Grover: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Herry Monster: I think Grover being chased by the Count. He called him a weird human being so attaied to numbers and counting.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What's that you meant when you said "attaied"? No, it's all right Grover! Come back my cute and furry blue little friend. I'm sorry I scared you and that I didn't choose the number 2 as my favorite number during your lecture! Well, I hope the little guy's not too traumatized over the experience and can learn to love numbers again. Kyle, is there anything I can do to show Grover that I didn't mean to frighten him? Hmm, maybe a Fraggle pebble as a peace offering. Please let me know.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok I'll tell him. (I think Herry ment ur close to ur numbers)

Cookie Monster walks in

Cookie Monster: Mmmmmmmmmm, Me smell Number cookie. *licks chops*

Cookie starts running at the Count

Cookie come back here! STOP!!!! *runs after Cookie*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
It's a good thing my number cookies are safely tucked away in the... No, wait! Almost gave it away!
Kyle, you'd better catch Cookie Monster before he gets to the cookies I promised Anathema and Janice. That's not to say that I might not give him some, I might if he asks me nicely, but you know how he can get sometimes. And this batch's for Anathema and Janice as a welcome back present as they recently returned from an exhausting trip. However, if Cookie promises to share them with Herry and Grover and yourself as well, I'll give him a batch of the delicious number cookies under your supervision.
Well, good night, got a day of reading tomorrow at the Muppet College's campus. That's 3, 3 black bats flying off in the night!

Status
Not open for further replies.