Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, the movie's a good one. For me some of the highlights are the water ballet sequence and counting all the added water ballet dancers.
Also, I'm a little bit saddened by the movie knowing that the scene where Piggy throws the truck driver out of his cab and into Oscar's trashcans is coming up. Especially when today marks the death of that actor, Peter Ustinov.

Whatever

Reaction score
Yes, it is sad, but it is a good way to honor a talented Muppet friend.
My fave scene is Happiness Hotel.

Erine81981

Reaction score
A note appears in the Counts room.....

The Count said:
Hey Erine, nice to see you made it back from the movies in time to greet the new arrivals. And you're looking quite dapper I might add. BTW: *In low voice: Was that money real or just Monopoly money?
Good night to all.
Dear Count (Ed)
It was real. Thanks again for getting me Mumford's hat. I love it. Watch this!
*a pitcher of kolad pops into PLL's Room* Snap! Hope u like Grape? See ya'll later!

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Whatever and I will love to help! I (Robin) will do the baseboards- I'm too short for anything else. I'm glad you liked my roomate's idea about hammocks! Boy, this is a great movie!
Thanks for offering to help Robin. And tell Whatever that I said thanks as well. We are looking forward to painting with you both tomorrow. :big_grin:

PePe's Lost Luv

Reaction score
Movie Reviews

Hello everyone We hoped you enjoyed the movie, please tell us which part you enjoyed the best!!

:sleep: this is the best part of the movie
:boo: and what part is that?
:sleep: The End! hahahaha:boo: hahahaha

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you PLL and Miss Piggy for hosting this movie night here in your room. It was a great way to get to know two new boarders here in the dormhouse. And another one of the better parts is when the gangs are going over the list of stuff they need, and then the bed at the hotel swallows up all the Muppets before they go to the museum to foil the theft.

Note for Erine81981: Kolad? What's "kolad"? Anyway, thanks for the pay-off Kyle. As I said, gotta make sure one of my guys' is taken care of and you were in need of the clothes there at the awards banquet hall.
Mmmm, I'll just put this baby away with my stash and save it for next week's errands.
Have a great day everyone.

PePe's Lost Luv

Reaction score
Great movie

Miss Piggy says: I love the part where I break through the bars and escape. Only cause it goes to show you, that you can Beauty and Braun!! I looked wonderful not a hair out of place!

We wanted to watch the movie and dedicate it to Mr. Peter Ustinov (sp) cause he was a great actor and we loved him in this movie.

P.L.L. says: I love the part where kermit says we are going to have to go down there and catch them red handed and beau says what color are there hands now? then when Miss Piggy has her musical water scene number!! I just love the whole movie its hard to pick and choose a fav scene!!

:halo:

Whatever

Reaction score
The Count said:
And another one of the better parts is when the gangs are going over the list of stuff they need, and then the bed at the hotel swallows up all the Muppets before they go to the museum to foil the theft.
I love that part too! :smile:

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
:big_grin: :Hello all you fellow dormees. What's going down? We are about ready to begin the painting the boringly bland walls of our radical room and turn them into a whimsical paradise of colors. My man floydnjanicefan is currenting stirring our paint (a whopping 33 cans of it - to be exact), and as soon as he is finsihed, we are going to begin the totally tremendous transformation of this room. You all are welcome to attend this most festive of festivities. We be giving out food, playing groovy music during our breaks, and of course, painting a tie-dyed rainbow of colors on our walls! It should be a really happenin' time!

Lips: uh.... Join us.

rowf2755

Reaction score
Can I Join?

I know, Not the subject. But can I join in? I just saw this thread and I want to join. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.