Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

PePe's Lost Luv

Reaction score
Great Idea!

Miss Piggy and I have our own deco..no theme particular but we have come up with colors for the room Swamp Green:smile: and Shrimp Red:rolleyes: She is sticking with her Lacy canopy pink bed and i have my Clam Shell waterbed and clam sheets. We have our own tastes but keep things corrdinated. :smile: gotta keep the peace ...

I like the fireplace idea we might just do that too!!

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Dr. Teeth, Lips, and I have just finished moving in the music equipment! I cant believe that we could fit it all in our room! Keyboards, amplifiers, speakers, microphones, music stands, and a trumpet. We have decided to paint our walls with a tie-dye-esque theme. Well, the three of us are off to buy some paints! See you guys later!

Whatever

Reaction score
PePe's Lost Luv said:
Miss Piggy and I have our own deco..no theme particular but we have come up with colors for the room Swamp Green:smile: and Shrimp Red:rolleyes: She is sticking with her Lacy canopy pink bed and i have my Clam Shell waterbed and clam sheets. We have our own tastes but keep things corrdinated. :smile: gotta keep the peace ...
Very unique!

Whatever

Reaction score
floydnjanicefan said:
Dr. Teeth, Lips, and I have just finished moving in the music equipment! I cant believe that we could fit it all in our room! Keyboards, amplifiers, speakers, microphones, music stands, and a trumpet. We have decided to paint our walls with a tie-dye-esque theme. Well, the three of us are off to buy some paints! See you guys later!
Very cool! I bet the rest of the Electric Mayhem will be happy to help paint. After all, they got lots of practice in the Muppet Movie. But won't you have to move everything out again before you paint? Robin and I will be happy to help too, like the good Scouts we are!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey! With all that musical equipment in your room floydnjanicefan, where will you guys sleep?

Anyway, I like some of the ideas here. Gotta get Scooter (MC) back in here so that she can update her website skematics of the dormhouse. BTW: Mokey and I share the same sort of compromise tactics when it came to decorating our room. The doorknobs on the closet and drawers on her side of the room are shaped like radishes, and she's got radishes printed on her bedsheets. As for the doorknobs on the closets and drawers on my side of the room, they're in the shape of jack o'lanterns, and there are black bats printed on my bedsheets. You know, I think we went with a neutral faux rockwall and a bat-emblem wallpaper, but we might think of redecorating. Not sure if that's how we described our room. And of course, Mokey's got a Fragglehole cavern entrance into the room, and I've got a walk-in closet for my figure collection display.
But hope everyone here has a good time at the dorms. And we might just be able to make it to the movie premiere in Room #8.

Whatever

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hey! With all that musical equipment in your room floydnjanicefan, where will you guys sleep?
My guess is that they have hammocks to avoid taking up floor space. That would fit in with the EM quite well anyway.

PePe's Lost Luv

Reaction score
Movie now showing

Hello everyone: Movie "The Great Muppet Caper" is now showing in room #8

P.L.L. says: I need to run to the store and get more grub and drinks.

Miss Piggy: I will handle all needs with help of my trusty butler!

Everyone enjoy we will be back later to help you, just sit back and relax and watch the movie :smile:

Miss Piggy yells to butler: Roll the film!!!:crazy:

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Thank you, Mokey, for sharing the info from Uncle Matt's postcard! Lost steed, indeed...*grin* Probably doesn't even realize he's SITTING on Ambrosius!
:wink::big_grin:

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Whatever said:
But won't you have to move everything out again before you paint?

Oh yeah, we should have thought of that before. Well, it looks like the three of us will just have to move all of our music equipment back into the hallway again... sigh. Oh well, after we have finished painting, it will be worth all of our efforts.

By the way, I talked to Dr. Teeth and Lips and we love your idea of hammocks. We are having the beds removed. Actually, we are also having the desks removed - we would much rather sit and study in bean bag chairs than at a desk. So tonight we will be taking all furniture out of our room - sorry if the noise disturbs any of you.

We are planning on starting the painting tomorrow afternoon! You are all welcome to join us! We can put on some groovy tunes - it should be a really great time!

Whatever

Reaction score
floydnjanicefan said:
We are planning on starting the painting tomorrow afternoon! You are all welcome to join us! We can put on some groovy tunes - it should be a really great time!
Whatever and I will love to help! I (Robin) will do the baseboards- I'm too short for anything else. I'm glad you liked my roomate's idea about hammocks! Boy, this is a great movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.