Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

PePe's Lost Luv

Reaction score
Apology!!!

Miss Piggy and P.L.L. go up to Herry and say: We are so sorry we got your name wrong!! Here take this as a token of our unforgivable deed!

*M.P. and P.L.L. give Herry a comfy chair and lots of popcorn and lots of chocolate whoppers and a nice pillow to rest his head during the movie*

M.P. and P.L.L. say : if there's anything else we can do please dont hesitate to say anything or ask!! again so sorry for the mix up:sympathy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
We sure have some good fun here.
Mokey: "Thank you PePe's Lost Luv and Miss Piggy for the soda, it was very delicious. Oh and GonzoGirl, I got a postcard from Uncle Matt today. Well, it was addressed to Gobo, but he read it to us all the other day. It said that he was investigating the wonders of a strange music man who traveled with an odd fur-covered companion. And then he goes on to say how he was asked to join a small mouselike knight's quest to find his lost steed."

Hi Whatever, I'm glad we finally got a chance to meet you here at the dorms. And sure you can have some popcorn Robin, I think there's some left here. And are you and Whatever staying in Room #9 or #31? Just want to keep the registry straight and organized.
Well, Mokey, do you want to watch The Great Muppet Caper in Room #8 or stay here and watch the other movies we've got? And what about you GonzoGirl? And the rats and monsters?
LMK and I'll probably join you later.

Hey Erine, nice to see you made it back from the movies in time to greet the new arrivals. And you're looking quite dapper I might add. BTW: *In low voice: Was that money real or just Monopoly money?
Good night to all.

PePe's Lost Luv

Reaction score
Cookies we got your cookies

P.L.L. says : Cookie we have all the cookies you would like Miss Piggy had some imported from all over the world, fortune cookies, Dutch Treat Cookies, Czech crumb cookies (miss piggy is a food conisour) You just go ahead and get what you would like!!

Miss Piggy says : has anyone seen my little kermie wormie? He should make a show hopefully?..(or the frogs gonna get it) hehehe

PePe's Lost Luv

Reaction score
Hello Count:smile:

Hello count nice of you to drop by!! Its great to see you !! Hope you guys will come by and watch our movie. If not we'll make it another time, Miss Piggys suggests that we have movie's more..(not just cause she's in them all)
Thanks for stopping by our room

:excited:

Whatever

Reaction score
Hi Count, Whatever and I are in room 9. PLL, can I take care of those flies over there?
Robin, you ought to do your homework first. Oh well, he's really too young to be at college anyway.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So Kyle, you've picked up on some of my tricks eh? Then again, was that Mumford's top hat we gave you? Oh well, at least we share the same taste in magical hats. And if necessary I can whip up some more on the spot to conceal your monsters from an attack. Sorry, that's my Yu-Gi-Oh spectator speaking up.

Anyway, not sure if Kermit will show up. He and Dr. Bombay haven't been by much lately. Maybe if you knock on his door, you can get him an invite all nice and personal like.

PePe's Lost Luv

Reaction score
Sure why not

P.L.L. says: robin sure you can have those flies, umm nobody wants them..(not even me)

Miss Piggys says: Hello everybody, show is about to start (since the frog didnt show) and would like everyone to take a seeattt pleeeasssee. Pardon em wa Please sit down. Sit where you would like. Oh butler ask what people would like to eat and drink please!

Butler: may i take your order everyone? :zany:

Whatever

Reaction score
Robin and I have been discussed room decorations. We decided to get a bunk bed. I get to sleep on the top bunk, but he likes sitting halfway up the stairs. Our blankets have Scout symbols on them. We're putting in a fireplace so he can practice rubbing sticks to try to make a fire and if he ever suceeds, we can make s'mores. We're painting the walls yellow, except for one wall which we are covering in a collage with photos of our favorite friends, places, and family members.

Whatever

Reaction score
PePe's Lost Luv said:
P.L.L. says: robin sure you can have those flies, umm nobody wants them..(not even me)
Thanks, PLL! Gee, this is a fun place!

Status
Not open for further replies.