Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Gets message from Bella as soon as the elevator hits the bottom floor.
Oops! Be fright back.
*Takes the dumbwaiter back up to the common room on Floor 2, and exits out through the lobby.
Ah, my lovely little numbers, now where is it? Ah yes, here it is, number 8! Oh look, a cute little spider's nestled itself here. Come on, I'll put you over here for now.
*Takes keys and goes down the stairs to Room #8.
Hello Aaron and greetings to our newest boarders. Here I hold the key to Room #8, and will gladly give it to PePe's Lost Luv and Miss Piggy. Your room is here next to the common room. You come down the stairs and past the swinging doors into the hallway, to face the common room. Then you turn to your left half of the way, and it's the first door on your right. You can travel from floor to floor by taking the stairs or via the dumbwaiter-elevator hidden inside the fireplace in the common room. The bathroom's at the end of the hall, the last door on your left. Hope to see you here more often and welcome to our newest boarders!

OK, I'll just go get the DVD from my room and meet the two of you in the common room for the screening. Hi guys, oh hey G-Man, congrats on your "award".

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I have just moved into the dorm building. I am living with Dr. Teeth and Lips in room 17. I am very excited about staying here and getting a chance to know all of you and your Muppety roommates! :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK Mokey, I'll leave the DVD with you as I have to tend to some new boarders again. You and GG are in charge until I get back.

*Hops into the dumbwaiter and rides up to the second floor common room, exits and enters the lobby.
Hello Floydnjanicefan! It's good to finally get you here in the MC Dorms. And who are your roommates? Ah! The master of melodic mayhem, Dr. Teeth, and Lips the band's trumpetist. Well, that's good, the band's finally complete.
We've been saving Room #17 for you so you can be right next to your bandmates here on Floor 2's West Wing. If you'll kindly take a seat here in the lobby, We'll tend to you soon. We're expecting another new boarder soon, perhaps you know her as Whatever or IGSBeth. As soon as she gets here and says what room she and her roomie want, we'll give you the keys and take your bags promptly.
Hope this helps and have a great stay.

PePe's Lost Luv

Reaction score
Hello Count:smile:

Hello thanks for the room, I just love being here!! Me and my roomy will be so happy together I just know it!!

Hello to all :smile:

:rolleyes:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Glad you like it here. And don't forget to let us in on how your room looks like. I.e.: what furnishings, what beds, what stuff you want to fill it up with. It's your call, design your room how you want.
And it looks as if we'll have some new boarders joining us quite soon to fill up a couple more rooms.

PePe's Lost Luv

Reaction score
debating

We'll the room is just a plain white right now but were having a big discussion on what the colors are..she wants swamp green:smile: and swine pink..:mad:
I want shrimp red:rolleyes: and bear brown!:embarrassed:

but we have our own beds She has a draping pink Canopy bed with pearl end handles .. me I have a ClamShell Waterbed and shell sheets.

Its getting there but i like it already!!

TTFN.

PePe's Lost Luv:rolleyes:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, here are a few ideas PePe's Lost Luv. You can mix up the swamp green and bear brown to come up with a camouflage forest/swamp color with patches of green dominating the scene and other areas of brown. Kind of a nice muddy mix to the backwall and door frame areas. You could also take the swine pink and shrimp red and mix them both to make a steamy pink for the sidewalls and other areas around personal spaces like the inner closet or bookshelf or figure display area if you have one, or stuff like that. Or you could just have the swine pink as the main color with trailing accents of shrimp red.
Personally, I like the idea of your clam-shaped waterbed with shell sheets. But then again, it's up to you.

Whatever

Reaction score
Hi all! I'd like to move into room 9 with Robin as my roomie! That way Robin will be near his uncle if he has nightmares. This is so exciting! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Perks up at the lobby desk, with all the high-relief numbers and their keys.
Ah ha! Here's Whatever! Sorry about the multiple messages, just wanted to make sure you got it. But here we go, the key to Room #9.
*Takes keys for Rooms #9 and #17.
Meet floydnjanicefan, and his roomies Dr. Teeth and Lips. Oh, do you already know each other? Well, come on, I'll show you to your rooms.
And I'll leave a message for Aaron, our bellboy, to bring your bags as soon as he gets back from his lunch brake or classes.

OK, if you'll come this way with me... just walk normally.
*Passes past doors which separate the lobby from the stairwell, and the doors that lead to the hallway. We've got the common room here in front of us, now we just turn 90º to our right, and it'll be the second door to the left.
*Stops at door to Room #17. Here's your room floydnjanicefan, and the key to open it.
Now then, let's get Whatever and Robin to their room.
*Marches back to the stairwell, and leads the duo down the stairs to the basement floor. OK, just open the doors to our right and we're now facing the common room on this floor. Notice the subtle differences from the one above, like all the boarders already there tossing popcorn into each other's mouths as they watch some movies.
Gotta turn halfways to our left, and it's the first door on our left.
*Stops at door to Room #9. And here's your key Whatever and Robin, uh be careful of your neighbors. Boober Fraggle's in the room to your left, and he scares somewhat easily; and Miss Piggy's in the room across from your own.
Hope you guys like your rooms and enjoy your stay here at the MC Dorms. And hope to see and hear from you more often here.

Oh yeah, don't forget to let us in on your plans to decorate your own rooms. Like I said, it's up to you as to how you want your rooms to look like, so have fun.

Aaron

Reaction score
Aaron puts away the bags

**sigh** im not payed enough

Status
Not open for further replies.