Fantasy wedding

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Me and my best friend have a Will and Grace thing going on; where because I'm gay I know I'll probably not ever get married so I have to have a bigger part than her at her wedding (she doesnt know that last bit yet). Sniff, I dont like talking about weddings! I'm going to die alone...!!!!

(j/k!!!!!!!)

somethingofafan

Reaction score
I want to stand in a church, beside a woman in a white dress, in front of a preacher, and promise it's for life. That's really all I need. No gimmicks (unless the bride wants a medieval theme or something), no 87-piece orchestra (86 pieces will suffice), even champagne isn't really needed (I don't much care for the taste of wine). Just a bride, a minister, a few guests, and me.

Now to find a bride...

elz

Reaction score
I think its a bit early for me to be planning (I'm just finishing my A-levels and have only known my boyfriend since last sept), BUT I would love a red corset-dress-billowing-thing and green rags in my hair (which is red). I'd have the guests in really pale colours, cellos playing, and a very pale ethereal flower girl in a black dress.... A carriage could be cool too, but I don't want to enter the realm of Twee.

Klonoa

Reaction score
I want a wedding cake made out of Krispy Kreme donuts. With a Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-Man as a topper. And a pastor and a church. And a bride would be nice.

--Klonoa

virginiamadison

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to this message board but have been a muppet fan for all of my life. I am actually getting married soon and wanted to walk down the aisle to He'll make me happy from MTM. I was going to have it played live but I can't find the sheet music or tab ANYWHERE!!!! Can anyone help me out in this matter? Thanks!!!

rurulesunc

Reaction score
When my husband and I got married I did exactly that, walked down the aisle to He'll Make Me Happy, we just went with Kermit and Piggy singing though. We also had a kermit and piggy wedding cake topper and our tables were Muppet themed instead of numbered. Oh yeah, and as we walked out we had a sound bite of Statler and Waldorf critiquing the wedding. Before the ceremony we had fozzie and kermit audio clips to entertain the people waiting for it to start. It was a lot of fun, and Im just glad I found a man willing to let me have the Muppet Wedding of my dreams. :smile:

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
I got married a year ago, i didn't have a muppet fantasy wedding. got maried at the court house with family and friends had a reception at a tavern, i wore a white wedding dress my husband wore black suit. it was a lovely day the wedding cost $1500.00 including everything, cake, flowers, photos, dress, rings, food, drink, resort. very proud we didn't spend alot of money. had a awesome day.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Boober_Baby said:
I've never planned out my wedding, but I already know I would never marry for love. I wouldn't just because if I were in love with someone, then I wouldn't feel the need to have a piece of paper or a ring to show it. Common law is the way to be!

However, I would marry for money. Yes, I would definitely be one of those gold digging Anna Nicole type... except thinner and much less annoying (and less skanky too). And my wedding dress would be made of money... $100 bills only, maybe a few 50's too. And then I would stick money in my dreads (my hair is in dreadlocks) and have a bouquet made out of money. And then hopefully if my ridiculously welathy 80 year old dying fiancee can find the energy to sit up in his wheel chair long enough I'll push him down an aisle of... that's right, you guessed it, money. And then at the end of the wedding I'd get to kick all the guests out so I could roll around in my money... and a little bit of their money too.

(Le sigh) I can't wait for that day.

$_$ Debo
I think your dreads might be locked on too tight!:wink: