Commercials you love or hate

P

Philo and Gunge

Fozzie said:
I am sick of all the diffrent "Cat In The Hat" commercials.
Cat In The Hat: So, kiddos! What do ya wanna do fa fun?
Kids: DECORATE!!!!!!!

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I <3 the commercial with the kids humming "Silent Night" and they go off key 'cause they're too distracted by their videogames. :smile:

Or did someone mention this already? Or did I mention it already? I do that a lot.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
Cat In The Hat: So, kiddos! What do ya wanna do fa fun?
Kids: DECORATE!!!!!!!
I hate the Burger King one with the drive-thru girl suddenly being all freaked out by the Cat in the Hat: (in really whiny, annoying voice) "Please pull up, sir!"
Erin

SgtPepper

Reaction score
Speaking of Burger King... The best commercial ever for Burger King was the one with BB King. Hands down.

Drtooth

Reaction score
There was some commercial that bothered me over the weekend, and I was all set to whine about it here... unfortunately I forgot it! :embarrassed:

But you are indeed right... all those Cat in the Hat tie in commercials are really starting to bother me..

Though I like the Wendy's Looney Tunes BIA cross promo commercial... especialkly the sneaky joke about Daffy having the Chicken....

Fozzie54

Reaction score
I saw a hilarious commercial this weekend... two baboons in a zoo- one on top of a ledge and the other sitting on one end of a seesaw. The one on the ledge jumps down onto the other end of the seesaw, sending the other baboon soaring through the air, over the zoo wall into the Polar bear pond. He comes up, opens his mouth and lets out an opera-like "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" And the voice over says, "Yeah. It's kind of like that. Sierra Mist."

Fun-neeeee!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh... the 2001-esqu commercial... I've seen that! Pretty funny...

I remembered this really dumb and sort of funny local commercial for a restaruant...

It was so cheaply done, it cracked me up...

It was this crummy mock cooking show with someone saying they're making this restauraunts famous salad... she then says, "and now the secret to (Such and sucha) famous salad..."

Then some old small Italina or Greek guy in a suit comes up and says "Oh no you don' " (notice I left the "T" off of don't) and pulls a plug, and the commercial is over... stupid as sin, but funny!!!!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Fozzie54 said:
I saw a hilarious commercial this weekend... two baboons in a zoo- one on top of a ledge and the other sitting on one end of a seesaw. The one on the ledge jumps down onto the other end of the seesaw, sending the other baboon soaring through the air, over the zoo wall into the Polar bear pond. He comes up, opens his mouth and lets out an opera-like "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" And the voice over says, "Yeah. It's kind of like that. Sierra Mist."

Fun-neeeee!
Yeah, that commercial's hilarious!!! :crazy:
Erin

Drtooth

Reaction score
I hate hate hate fitness club and Gym commercials... I guess the guys who make that say something like

"Okay, we want to make a commercial that plays off people's fears of being fat, while those who already are will be grossly offensive." I'll admit I'm in bad shape... I mean, I'm not easily offended. I laughed at the fat guy from Austin Powers (I wanted to get the action figure, butcouldn't find it) but THESE are the most offensie things I evwer see!

I'm not much of an AFLAC commercial fan, but I absolutety adore the new Looney Tunes one... especially Bugs's line at the end "Ta think, I knew the name all along!"

Drtooth

Reaction score
>>Since TV is so crappy nowadays, usually the commercials are the best part. So here's a thread where we can all list the most crazy/crappy/silly/funny commercials we've seen on TV recently. I'll start.

This commercial is for a kind of paper plate that is shaped like different animals. They're called Zoo Pals. Geared towards little kids. I mean, VERY little kids. Anyone over 4 years old would be nauseated by this commercial. It starts off with the animal plates bouncing on the words to the jingle.

"Woof, woof. Zoo Pals!"
"Oink, Oink. Zoo Pals!"

Then these kids are eating off the Zoo Pals plates. The jingle continues:

"And when you clean your plate,"
"You get a smiling face!"

The kid then cleans her plate, and sticks the plate on her face like a mask. I imagine if a real kid did that, she'd spill food crumbs all over herself.

"Hoot, hoot. Zoo Pals!"
Ribbit, ribbit. Zoo Pals!"
"Zoo Pals make eating fun!"

Man what an annoying commercial!

--Klonoa<<

God I hate that one too... Woof Woof... SHUDDUP!!! that's what I always yell at the TV when it's on... good thing it's not on too much where I live!