Commercials you love or hate

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I JUST SAW THE EAT 'N' PARK CHRISTMAS COMMERICAL!!!!!! :big_grin: The Christmas season has officially begun! :cool:
Erin

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Oo, oo! I thought of another one!

The Lifesavers commercials where the different flavors float down a river among their respected fruits, while an African-soundin' male choir sings 'n hums in the background...and for Wintergreen 'n Peppomint, they float among a white winter wonderland...

"Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifesaverrrrrrrrs.........YUMMMMMMMMMM!!"

:big_grin:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I can't stand those Sheetz commercials with the Hispanic coffee bean eating the sandwich. I find them really annoying...
Erin

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Love- the one beer (don't know which) commercial where everyone falls down like dominoes. It's pretty interesting.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that commercial, I think on Thanksgiving. It was awesome! Must've been really tough to film!
Erin

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I love watching the commercial for that Simpsons game, if only to see Homer sing "I am evil Homer!" Lol

Drtooth

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
Oo, oo! I thought of another one!

The Lifesavers commercials where the different flavors float down a river among their respected fruits, while an African-soundin' male choir sings 'n hums in the background...and for Wintergreen 'n Peppomint, they float among a white winter wonderland...

"Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifesaverrrrrrrrs.........YUMMMMMMMMMM!!"

:big_grin:
If I can remember, I think lady blacksmith Mambazo (sp?) performed those. They have done a lot for Sesame Street.

Anyway,...

>>I love watching the commercial for that Simpsons game, if only to see Homer sing "I am evil Homer!" Lol<<

Know what was funny? I first saw that during a rerun of the Whacking Day episode where that was from!