Fraggle Rock Region 2 DVD to be released in April

Luke

Reaction score
Keep in mind that CTHE's distribution license with Henson runs out this year, they'll have to sign a new one just for FR to make any more DVD's. It's the reason why they are rushing so much Henson stuff out at the moment in the UK & States.

Great news about the disc, hope we get the documentary too. I see they are saying 5th April and not 5th May now ?

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
King Prawn said:
12 EPISODES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so cool, I was expecting like two or three, like The Very Best of The Muppet Show DVD's with the Down at Fraggle Rock feature as bonus material but this is better.

Although will we be getting Down at FR as a special feature?????????
BBFC has Classified "DOWN AT FRAGGLE ROCK... ...BEHIND THE SCENES" under the "DVD additional material", so I can't see why not :concern:

hope it helps

King Prawn

Reaction score
Thanks Danny.

I havn't been this excited for a Muppet DVD since last summer when Rocky Mountain Holiday came out.

King Prawn

Reaction score
I've had mine pre-ordered for weeks. i can't wait for this one!

Douglas Fir

Reaction score
It's worth noting that www.play.com has it at the exact same price with free shipping. I haven't pre-ordered mine as I'm still feeling let down after paying £14.99 for the Very Best of the Muppet Show Vol. 3... that disc was a stinker! !:eek:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Yeah, But atleast it had Diana Ross on it, eh?

That hadnt been released here before!

Douglas Fir

Reaction score
Warrick said:
Yeah, But atleast it had Diana Ross on it, eh?

That hadnt been released here before!
The Diana Ross episode was part of the HMV exclusive DVD set so I already had that - in fact all I really got for my £14.99 was the Kenny Rogers episode and the butchered to pieces 2nd half of Muppet Fairy Tales... oh and the really great interactive "game" :wink:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
I think you're confused. Diana Ross wasnt on the HMV DVD set, I got that.

Kenny Rogers was oln the HMV set, But on the recently released Very Best Of The Muppet Show DVD was Johnny Cash.

Douglas Fir

Reaction score
Warrick said:
I think you're confused. Diana Ross wasnt on the HMV DVD set, I got that.

Kenny Rogers was oln the HMV set, But on the recently released Very Best Of The Muppet Show DVD was Johnny Cash.
D'oh! Yup you're right - I was in work when I replied so I didn't have my DVDs to hand to check!

The Diana Ross one was on the Time Life DVDs which was were I got mixed up! So I already had both Diana Ross & Kenny Rogers on DVD from TimeLife and only Johnny Cash was new.

It still sucked though! Let's hope there is a Vol. 4 and they pull out all the stops again!