Fraggle Rock Region 2 DVD to be released in April

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Fraggle Rock R2 DVD Special Features NEWS

Since we know that "Fraggle Rock" will be released on DVD (R2) in April. A lot you will be thinking what special features will it contain ? - Well I can tell you that on the 5th Feb. '04 The British Board of Film Classification (B.B.F.C.) gave "DOWN AT FRAGGLE ROCK... ...BEHIND THE SCENES" passed the classification for the DVD!!!! :excited:

Also it includes a cast list, which only says Fulton Mackay! I'm getting the impression that this DVD could be showing UK shows? :smile: :stick_out_tongue: :smirk:

Will keep you posted!!!

See ya

muppet_dk

Reaction score
That could be the case. But is it Fulton that they show when they show the different "doc" scenes from the other versions. Then that could be the reason for why the mention him.

Douglas Fir

Reaction score
That's great that we're getting the Behind the Scenes special... woo-hoo!!!! :excited:

EleganceLiberty

Reaction score
Oh, how I long to have this DVD alongside my vast collection of DVDs.... ;_;

Luke

Reaction score
That's fantastic news. I guess it'll be DAFR and a few of the episodes that they originally released ages back. I can't wait for this DVD !!!!!

anathema

Reaction score
Play now have the disc up for pre-order at £14.99

King Prawn

Reaction score
Thanks for the link, I really like that cover, I can't believe this is actually happening. :excited:

And it looks like it's been pushed back to May 4th, oh well at least we're getting it.