1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fraggle Rock Region 2 DVD to be released in April

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Whataday, Jan 14, 2004.

1. Douglas Fir

Douglas Fir New Member

That is GREAT news! :excited:

It's only a shame that cover doesn't say "Vol. 1" or something to indicate this being a series! :smirk: But I guess if it sells well enough we'll be seing more releases!
  2. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

3. MuppetDanny

Just to let you that cthe.co.uk says that Fraggle Rock will released on VHS as well on DVD (released on the day), no more deatails yet. It will be the first time over 10 yrs the Fraggle was on video :o ,so our U.S. friends get a sort of a chance :)

Later :D
  4. anathema

anathema Active Member

Uh...no! The average US VHS player can no more handle PAL tapes than the average US DVD player can handle PAL discs.
  5. MuppetDanny

FR DVD : The Full Deatials

Ladies and Gentelman *Drum rolls* Here's the Full deatials of the upcoming "Fraggl Rock" DVD from http://www.r2-dvd.org/ :halo:

Can't not wait :)
  6. Douglas Fir

Douglas Fir New Member

250 minutes! That's over 4 hours... wow!
  7. anathema

anathema Active Member

There's also an inconsistency there...12x25=300 minutes...
  8. MuppetDanny

CTHE does get their calculation wrong lately :concern:
  9. anathema

anathema Active Member

Here's hoping that it's the UK edits! Even better: the UK edits of the first 12 shows...cos that would imply that they're gearing up for a full season-by-season release :)
  10. King Prawn

King Prawn New Member

12 EPISODES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so cool, I was expecting like two or three, like The Very Best of The Muppet Show DVD's with the Down at Fraggle Rock feature as bonus material but this is better.

Although will we be getting Down at FR as a special feature?????????
  11. Luke

Luke Active Member

Keep in mind that CTHE's distribution license with Henson runs out this year, they'll have to sign a new one just for FR to make any more DVD's. It's the reason why they are rushing so much Henson stuff out at the moment in the UK & States.

Great news about the disc, hope we get the documentary too. I see they are saying 5th April and not 5th May now ?
  12. MuppetDanny

BBFC has Classified "DOWN AT FRAGGLE ROCK... ...BEHIND THE SCENES" under the "DVD additional material", so I can't see why not :concern:

hope it helps
  13. King Prawn

King Prawn New Member

Thanks Danny.

I havn't been this excited for a Muppet DVD since last summer when Rocky Mountain Holiday came out.
  14. Whataday

Whataday New Member

15. King Prawn

King Prawn New Member

I've had mine pre-ordered for weeks. i can't wait for this one!
  16. Douglas Fir

Douglas Fir New Member

It's worth noting that www.play.com has it at the exact same price with free shipping. I haven't pre-ordered mine as I'm still feeling let down after paying £14.99 for the Very Best of the Muppet Show Vol. 3... that disc was a stinker! !:eek:
  17. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Yeah, But atleast it had Diana Ross on it, eh?

That hadnt been released here before!
  18. Douglas Fir

Douglas Fir New Member

The Diana Ross episode was part of the HMV exclusive DVD set so I already had that - in fact all I really got for my £14.99 was the Kenny Rogers episode and the butchered to pieces 2nd half of Muppet Fairy Tales... oh and the really great interactive "game" ;)
  19. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

I think you're confused. Diana Ross wasnt on the HMV DVD set, I got that.

Kenny Rogers was oln the HMV set, But on the recently released Very Best Of The Muppet Show DVD was Johnny Cash.
  20. Douglas Fir

Douglas Fir New Member

D'oh! Yup you're right - I was in work when I replied so I didn't have my DVDs to hand to check!

The Diana Ross one was on the Time Life DVDs which was were I got mixed up! So I already had both Diana Ross & Kenny Rogers on DVD from TimeLife and only Johnny Cash was new.

It still sucked though! Let's hope there is a Vol. 4 and they pull out all the stops again!