Muppets Take Over Capital Radio

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Im back, And here is my take on it all...

First off, On sunday morning I heard Ray Charles singing 'Its not Easy Bein' Green', I have never ever heard this on the radio before ! And it wasnt on Capital FM it was on some Classical station, i just over heard it.

So here it goes...

Muppets - Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal, Rizzo, Pepe, Bunsen, Beaker, Swedish Chef

Performers -
Steve: Kermit, Rizzo, Beaker
Dave: Gonzo, Bunsen
Bill: Pepe, Swedish Chef
Eric: Piggy, Fozzie, Animal

I think that Eric did Animal and it was just played over them while they were doing their dialogue. Or it could have been Bill. He can do low rough voices.

Music - Manha Manha ( It was done really bad, a new version or a real old version ), Ray Charles - Its Not Easy Bein' Green, Kermit and Kylie Minogue - Especially For You (The Studio Recorded Version, not with crowds applauding)

Apart from Fozzie and Animal beiong slightly off i LOVED it ! I think that Fozzie sounds like Franks latest Fozzie, The really high 'nearly Piggy' voice.

And they mentioned NEW Muppet Show DVD's ! Could this be that Henson thought by the time this was aired the DVD's would be here or nearly be here ? Hopefully it means they are coming to the UK aswell !

See ya

GuySmiley

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
You have a minidisc player? I'm so impressed! Didn't think anyone had one.
Yeah - I have one too - and the Capital FM Takeover has been archived to my minidisc in all it 'CD Like Quality'! I wouldn't be without my minidisc player!!

Guy!

CountCrow4

Reaction score
If anyone recorded the radio broadcast, can you make it an mp3 file and share it on kazaa or audio galaxy so others can download and listen to it?

Thanks!
Don
Muppet fan Since Manhattan

GWGumby

Reaction score
Audiogalaxy is dead, man. Sorry to have to be the one to break the news to you.

Thog

Reaction score
Originally posted by GWGumby
Audiogalaxy is dead, man. Sorry to have to be the one to break the news to you.
That makes me soooooo sad.

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Thog

That makes me soooooo sad.
what was audiogalaxy? Was it like Limewire and stuff? The university has blocked Limewire and Morpheus from the webserver, and I'm in desperate need of a new music swapping system! (I know I know, I shouldn't do it, but I just learned how it works, and its fun!)

Foreignman

Reaction score
Yeah, these file sharing programs are great! Especially for Muppet fans like us, you can find the most obscure things on their, just the other day, on Morpheus, I found Gelfring Song, which I've wanted forever!

Bragi

Reaction score
Hey, guys.

Wooooo - they mentioned Björk! Yay!

"Recording quality" - pretty bad.

I think Fozzie sounds pretty darn good.

Swedish chef - pretty bad.

Miss Piggy - sometimes sounds a little bit low... she turns into Fozzie too often.

Animal - pretty darn terrible. Anyone can sound like that.

Is it me or is Bill chancing Pepe a little bit? Maybe he just doesn't work as well when he isn't really excited about everything (which he usually was on the TV show).

Ryan

Reaction score
Is the radio show still avalible to listen to on the net? I missed it when it was live :frown: