Muppets Take Over Capital Radio

Luke

Reaction score
If anyone has it in digital format you could just put it up as a realaudio file so people could stream it, or if you convert it to MP3 you could uplaod it to live365.com

radionate

Reaction score
Hey Phil, do you think this is something you could do on Muppet Central?

And yes I would appreciate it very much!

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Aaaugh! I missed it! I've been out of the loop so long. Any chance a person could hear the program even though it's no longer airing live? Does the radio have an archive on its website?

(BTW, hello, everyone -- I'm not quite "back" yet; I still have another busy week ahead of me. But I hope to update you on what's been going on in my life soon. Looking forward to hearing from you as well!)

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Tom,

Great to see you! Capital FM does archive old takeover shows on their site so hopefully it will be on-line later this week for those that missed it.

JohnFranklin

Reaction score
Originally posted by AruggeRadio
I can't believe the Strokes are Top 40 in the UK.

i can't believe they are top 40 anywhere. talk about horrible!

-JF

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
ahh, i read the post wrong from the very beginging, i saw 8:00 PM, and didn't think of it as UK time,which at 8: 00 wouldn't have been bad because i worked till 8 and then would probaly have only missed 10 minuets of it, then i noticed today it was 3:00 Eastern time and it was 3:50 at the time;-) i had to work at four so i got to hear about 3 mins of the end but not the very end.

i heard rizzo and Pepe talking and Pepe said something about them making Piggy angery and rizzo thought pepe was saying hungery, then Piggy chops one of them or both of them, gonzo introduces a song by kermit and someone? kermit and the girl start to sing and i had to go before the song ended.

I hope it can be replayed!

Zack)Rowlf the,Dog

AruggeRadio

Reaction score
I saved the File as an MP3. Its about 55-megs thought so its huge. I may break it down into smaller peaces, or just take the Audio Clips of the Muppets and send them to Phil to use on MC Radio. I'm very busy right now but I will try to get those to Phil so he can throw them up if he wants to.

BTW I thought Animal was a voice totally missed also. But remember Steve's Kermit was pretty afoul the first time he did it so who knows give the guy a few tries.

CW

Luke

Reaction score
CW

It's totally illegal to do that (rebroadcast) - when i kinda mentioned uploading it somewhere i meant doing it on the quiet.

As for Capital archiving old takoever shows - i thought that was a text transcript thing ? Can anyone point to me to where the audio is kept.

radionate

Reaction score
Did anyone else have poor quality audio from the archieve? I can't hear Kermit at all, but Piggy sounded all right at times, a little low pitch in her voice here and there. Fozzie sounded a little off too, but I think its just going to take some getting used to the new voices.