New Muppet lingerie and sleepwear for adults and teens

Smig

Reaction score
Muppet Underwear.. and what if you get in an accident?

Smig

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Smig
Muppet Underwear.. and what if you get in an accident?

Smig
You get more Muppet underwear!

PrincessKashmir

Reaction score
I just received a catalog containing some of this muppet underwear. If you want to see it online, go to http://www.alloy.com/ and search on "kermit" and "muppets". Thought you all might like to check it out...:smile:

Gonzwella

Reaction score
Gonzo THONG? :concern: :concern: *shudder* Maybe if they made it in a cute sorta way, like "awwwwwww, look at Kermit! He's on my tush!" not in a "seductive" way. Oh, and thoes Kermit Boys briefs? Why do they only come in pink? Hahaha, take that manly men!

BabyBeanBunny

Reaction score
Hey, I wouldn't mind a Piggy nightie! Or cosy up in a Bean Bunny pair of pjs. (That would be so awesome!) .... Then I'd be able to look really cute while holding a Boober plushie...

TennisMuppet

Reaction score
Muppet Intimacy Wear...

I know this is an old thread but is the lingerie still available? I've always wanted a muppet set of under garments.... :wink: jk But I do think it is a good idea...I wouldn't mind having a set of muppet undergarments...

beakerina

Reaction score
TennisMuppet said:
I know this is an old thread but is the lingerie still available? I've always wanted a muppet set of under garments.... :wink: jk But I do think it is a good idea...I wouldn't mind having a set of muppet undergarments...
also, do they sell them in england? i have been into the shop "topshop" and have seen (and purchased :embarrassed: ) a miss piggy thong but that is all that i have seen or heard of it over here, anyone who knows anything is greatly appreciated :wink:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
The only places I've seen the undies recently are Fashion Bug and Ebay. I'm pretty sure there aren't any Fashion Bugs in England, but Ebay is always open, and they come up quite frequently. :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
In the UK it might be worth checking out New Look and La Senza for various Muppety undergarmentry. Not sure who still has what.

I know there will be rumors (lets face it, there always has been) but i can assure everyone my knowledge on this subject is purely for research purposes.