1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Muppet lingerie and sleepwear for adults and teens

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, Jun 27, 2002.

1. TennisMuppet

TennisMuppet New Member

Don't they have the Muppet Undergarments for men to? I think, I can't remember off the top of my head. :smirk: , that they have Muppet Boxers, Muppet Briefs, and Boxer/Briefs for Men in the U.S. I'm not sure about the U.K. So in that case, your research would be justified! :)
  2. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

I haven't seen these, but are they meant to be "sexy"? I wouldn't think so. Cute maybe. At Disneyland, they sell camasol/panties sets that feature characters like Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and Bambi. They have more of a cuteness factor though, not provocative.
  3. liesje

liesje New Member

I had bought these undies YEARS AGO, and I would like to know if/where I can buy them again!!! Please let me know