New Muppet lingerie and sleepwear for adults and teens

Drtooth

Reaction score
Uh.. How come all these male characters are on Muppet underwear? Is it just me or is that sick. They've been force to go where the Pink Panther and Tweety Bird were scandellously placed. I just hope they have Muppet Boxers, personally. I've picked up a pair of Fat Albert shorts for five bucks. NOT LIKE THAT!!! And I always wear underwear inside of my boxers, I'm that insecure!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by MuppetQuilter
That's pretty good! I think Joey might actually show the other's his Animal (or better yet- Miss Piggy) boxers.
Yeah, I can totally see that, lol!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Uh.. How come all these male characters are on Muppet underwear? Is it just me or is that sick.
It's just you. After all, if Hanes stamps images of Janice and Mokey on men's briefs, you won't hear any complaints from me... :big_grin:

matleo

Reaction score
Oh my!!
that is one place I thought I would never see Kermit!

WANING: This rest of this post implies a graphic nature and includes my latest rant!!

Ya know I could go with like the flannel pajamas and some of this stuff, but really I have to draw the line somewhere!! Who came up with this line and thought it was a good idea!?!? A lot of us have joked about it and made cracks (no pun intended) but seriously I now feel I have to say it. Some of this is the worst merchandisiing tie-in the Mupp...no, not just the Muppets... ANYONE has ever had!! Seriously, I'm a married man. I like Muppets. My wife likes Muppets. And like most married couples we like.... doing things that married people do, but I don't neccessarily want to to have the two in the same place at the same time. Now I'll admit I have a couple fun pairs of boxers with Bugs Bunny or Mickey Mouse or whatever on them, BUT they are a pattern and thus Bugs is not "strategically placed" that I would EVER associate him with my something I can't say on a family forum. And like I said I don't mind, seeing characters on the chest pocket of a pair of flannel bovers or my wife has a pair of shorts that she has worn to bed with Tweety bird on the thigh, but come on!!!! (breath) Ok! I think I'm done. That's out of my system. I hope this post didn't offend anyone.

--Matt

Drtooth

Reaction score
I could see it if it were the Underoos we had as childeren, but Lingerie !?!?! I can't agree with Matleo more. WEIRD~!!!

I mean, they do have childrens underthings with Pokemon and that junk on them. I used to have ALF and Super Mario pants, but I'm an adult now. I want T-Shirts and Boxers. Not that kind of weird stuff!

Luke

Reaction score
I think you guys are going waaaaaaaaaaayyyyy overboard. It's easy money in the bank kids, the Henson Company needs it right now - what would you rather have - Kermit sitting on your family jewels or Steve Whitmire unemployed ?

My girlfriend has a Betty Boop thong and Betty is positioned loud and proud right in the centre - good job it isn't Gaffer the Cat eh ? ;-)

Drtooth

Reaction score
I guess Luke has a point. At least it's not Muppet Toilet paper. I have Mad Magazine toilet paper, though, still in the box.

But don't you think that some dolls and figures would be more appropriate?

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
But don't you think that some dolls and figures would be more appropriate?
I hear they're doing that too!
:big_grin:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by matleo
Oh my!!
that is one place I thought I would never see Kermit!

WANING: This rest of this post implies a graphic nature and includes my latest rant!!
Nope, can't say I'm offended---more like intrigued! :big_grin: I'd love for you to write a whole article on this...

matleo

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
- what would you rather have - Kermit sitting on your family jewels or Steve Whitmire unemployed ?
Is there a third choice?

I mean I understand your point, Luke, but I think you have to draw the line somewhere. And like I said, SOME of it I can go with and it's all cool, but string bikinis? And thong underwear?? Muppet lingerie??? No. I agree with what Quinn said (I think it was Quinn) if my wife came to bed in that, I'd probably pick up a book. (of course, Quinn also has that weird obsession with his Bunsen Honeydew figure too. So that kind of makes me doubt my point). Anyway, I just think there is a line to be drawn.

In fact, you know what, I take back what I said in my post. I hope I DID offend someone with my mentioning my "something I can't say on a family forum". I may mention "Matleo Jr." again in this thread just for giggles. Come on, somebody get upset!! it would only prove my point. I mean, I know henson doesn't want people to view the Muppets as kid fodder, but they aren't "Meet the Feebles" either. I think in some way the line is disrespectful to the spirit in which the characters were created.

--Matt

PS- Byron, you're a really sick man.