New Muppet lingerie and sleepwear for adults and teens

tomahawk

Reaction score
why no buying?

i already own three pairs of seasame street boxers so why stop there?BRING ON THE MUPPET UNDIES!!!!!!

Luke

Reaction score
Intimite apparel just means bikini cut panties nowdays .... believe me i know !!!

Luke
*Dissapointed customer*

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Don't you just love being a Muppet fan? We get all riled up over underwear. UNDERWEAR!

Let's not stop there. What about T-shirts? What if a woman wears a shirt with Kermit on the front? I mean Kermit's on her chest! That's not the kind of image that Kermit should have, is it?

Honestly, underwear...

Luke

Reaction score
<< What if a woman wears a shirt with Kermit on the front? I mean Kermit's on her chest! That's not the kind of image that Kermit should have, is it? >>

Well, he's always been a bit of a boob - and he's been close to Miss Piggy's chest many a time, and may i say what an outstanding chest that is !

FellowWLover

Reaction score
First off let me say that before Emileigh was potty trained we did make good use of about a thousand SS diapers. Nothing wrong with it I say! If there is going to be a character there (and you would be hard pressed to find a diaper these days without one), it might as well be a lovable Muppet.

Second, I think that most of you are making too much of the thong. Sure it may have started off in the Fredericks of Hollywood genre, but it has definately progressed into the world of everyday underwear for lots and lots of people who just like to be without panty lines. Sex has nothing to do with it. Sorry Luke.

Luke

Reaction score
Exactly - who can honestly say they haven't wanted to take a dump on Elmo at some time or another ?

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Well Elmo and his cohorts on the diapers do not appear on the *inside* of the product, nor are they on the "rear end" so to speak. And now they make SS pull-ups. Too bad the baby days are behind me.

The Gobeek

Reaction score
wow!

I'll buy Muppet underwear! Heck yeah! Do you think we'll be able to walk into the mall and get them? I don't want to miss out! You people need to be more excited about this!

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
Well, I dunno about you guys hating them or not, but I'd like a pair of cute little Muppet undies. The more the merrier!

I mean, my favorite fruit is pineapple, and I have pineaple undies, but it doesn't gross me out or anything like that! You guys are a little twisted if you ask me...I mean, they're just underwear! I just think your blowing this whole Muppet merchandise line waaaaay out of proportions!

Well I don't care what you all think, I'm gonna go buy me some :smile: Gonzo undies! Yaw!

Luke

Reaction score
Y'see - People DO Want Muppet underwear. This just goes to show that the Henson Company FINALLY really do have their finger on the (g) spot !!!!!!!!! :big_grin: