MC Love

Whatever

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
No, beebers, I knew. Took longer with you though.
Yes, I know. :stick_out_tongue:
Fozzie Bear said:
I used to think you were male. Then, when you finally told me your name was Beth, I said: "What a weird name for a dude to have."
I hope you had figured it out by the time we met in person, LOL! :big_grin:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I just remembered:

I ran an advertisement for a friend once because she was too afraid to go places to find a date:

Hockey-playing broad looking for meek little man to love and cherish, must be a good listener and agree with everything she says. Must have a well-paying job, cook good, clean house, and wash cars. Must like cats and dogs and living in the country. Must like leather.

She got responses from midgets, a mute, a small-business owner, a chef, a maintenance man, a vet, and a cow.

HA HAAAA!!
*sigh* And we never got a second date...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Yes, I know. :stick_out_tongue:

Yo8u met in person? Awesome! When was this?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Yeah, I did. Well, I mean the biggest hint was the girl-clothes you had on, but I finally caught on.

Beauregard said:
You met in person? Awesome! When was this?
Awesome? How come that? It's been awesome to meet her and her mom, but I ain't nobody! :embarrassed:

Last year we met the first time, and a few times since. Both Beth and her mom have been awesome about supporting Muley's appearances around town. And then, just before she went overseas, we all 3 went to dinner near my apartment at RP Tracks (MMM! IT'S GOOD FOOD!) and then they came over and saw all my collections of toys, photos, and dust.

Oh, and dinner was SUPPOSED to have been my treat, but her mother tricked me and slipped some money there at my apartment. One of my friends found it later! HA HA!! She got me on that one.

And, Moms are really psychic people: She did that and, sure enough, I needed it later! HA HA! So, NEXT time Beth is back in town, her and her mother have to come over one night for dinner and a Muppet Movie!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Awesome! That's really great, I love it when Net friends meet in real life! Remeber when Joggy met Warrik in London?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You need to come to Memphis, Beau. Hurry up and get rich and famous and come visit!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I will. I'll grab mr Harvey and Dan from england, pass by Denmark to pick up Tabiu and Vibs, then head over to Christy's, Yours, then Vic's.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
anyone got any secreat crushes or loves that they have found on MC? lol any confesions? I mean, with some of you.... YOu can kinda tell.... hehe its cute.... Muppet love :flirt: SPRING IS HERE!!!
I don't think of anyone here like that! I don't secretly have crushes on anyone here! There are certain people, however, I prefer to be around more than others. MrsPepper is one of those because she is so nice, sweet, and friendly.

EleganceLiberty

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I don't think of anyone here like that! I don't secretly have crushes on anyone here! There are certain people, however, I prefer to be around more than others. MrsPepper is one of those because she is so nice, sweet, and friendly.
I agree. I don't really know anyone at all, so... *shrug*

I do prefer to be around people who are also over at Fraggle Rocker, but that's only for the familial-type aspect.