Ask Ken at Palisades

grail

Reaction score
oh, and for MOC figs, the few that i have are displayed in the same way as Ken has his in those pics of his office...tacked to the wall...i use push pins around the outside of the package to hold it up, so i don't have to actually puncture the card.

Struble

Reaction score
Yes. Both Fozzies are great. Now I'm going to have to spend a little while deliberating on which one to get. Perhaps, I'll get myself the Toyfare one and trick my family into buying me the other one. That way buying a simple repaint won't guilt me |too| much.

Yay!

Sh.

grail

Reaction score
sounds like a good plan...wish MY family knew how to take a hint...i get the same stuff year after year...i keep a LIST of the toys and DVDs that i want, and one of the DVD's i have. and i talk about the things i like CONSTANTLY and to anyone who will listen.

oh well...

Struble

Reaction score
Well, my sister works at one of the stores under that umbrella, and she's always really good at hooking me up with good stuff. In fact, today in the mail I got a Muppet postcard from her.

Sh.

bw0000

Reaction score
Fozzie Avatar

Hey Foz,

Your avatar is from te huge fountain at Disney World. I was just there. Cool! Have you been? Have you seen Muppet vision 3D?

kane31666

Reaction score
grail I have the same system going, a running list of toys and dvds that i want.

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by kane31666
grail I have the same system going, a running list of toys and dvds that i want.
does it work for you? or is my family just that clueless? i mean, as much as i talk, you'd think they would know what i like...

kansasteen14

Reaction score
Re: Fozzie Avatar

Originally posted by bw0000
Hey Foz,

Your avatar is from te huge fountain at Disney World. I was just there. Cool! Have you been? Have you seen Muppet vision 3D?
I also knew that even though you werent asking me I have been to Walt Disney World 4 times,they also have the show at Disneyland which I have seen,it is funny.

kane31666

Reaction score
grail, by mid november it turns into my christmas list, or a birthday list in march. It works fairly well, sometimes, they ask what I want and I just point to the list. I think they get the hint.