Ask Ken at Palisades

Pschtyckque

Reaction score
Hey, Ken. Can you give us any insight into why there are 2 different Fozzies? I think it's a neat idea, but unfortunately, I can only afford 1. How did the versions come about? Any plans for future variants of variants?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Beware of EB Online!

I ordered 2 Bunsens from EB Online. They accepted the order and said the item was in stock. Then they stalled and said it wasn't in stock. Then they sent me a very poorly packed partial order and Bunsen was broken! I had to send it back and now they say they are not going to order anymore and will refund my money. So basically they wasted my time when I could have bought it elsewhere. They have just lost a customer (Except for exclusives of course).

I had some good transactions with them in the past, but I will never go through this garbage again!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You go, Jamie! Let's just go up there and whoop up on them, huh??!! I got my rubber chicken ready...

KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN!!!!!

DUDE! I LOVE THAT VACATION FOZZIE!! Oh, man, and the sticker thing and all that is TOO COOL!!

I think I missed somethin somewhere tho, why are folks asking about "2" Fozzies?

FOZ

Pschtyckque

Reaction score
There are two different color schemes. Music Land has one, ToyFare has the other. Check the Palisades Daily Bit for the differences.

Ham Salad

Reaction score
Both versions are pretty cool, so I'm gonna get both (lousy uber-completist mentality). However, my local Suncoast and Sam Goody don't carry toys, so I'll have to figure out another way to buy their version.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Pschtyckque
Hey, Ken. Can you give us any insight into why there are 2 different Fozzies? I think it's a neat idea, but unfortunately, I can only afford 1. How did the versions come about? Any plans for future variants of variants?

Two reasons.
1. I thought it would be good to offer the consumer a choice. You don't go into the store to buy a shirt and have one color to choose from.
2. Better for the retailers. They have to be compelled to buy these exclusives to make the line successful, and since the MOQ on this guy because of all the new tooling parts was higher, it had to be shared and therefore it is a nicer gesture to the retailer, since they are taking the risk on it, to help them out by giving each a slightly different version.

Will we do it again? We'll see how it goes. If the response from consumers is that they like having the option, then yes. If the response is more of that "evil empire" one and people are cheesed because they feel rooked, well, then probably not.

I hope for the former, not the latter. Choices are a cool thing to me...

Luke

Reaction score
They both do look cool and distinctively quite different so there hopefully should be enough of a draw to get two - but this means (although one was kinda unintentional) FOUR fozzies, i just hope the little guys popularity holds out - for me it's the life preserver (which we in the UK call a 'float') and rubber duckies that are the draw but i'm just crazy !

You make one HECK of an inflatable life preserver accesory !!!!!!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Yeah, that Invisible Fozzie was a last minute save, and resulted in one too many Fozzie's out there, cause with the two colors, decided way before the Animal fiasco, it seemed fine at the time. That's the only real bummer of it though.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Ken

great job on the Vacation Fozzie! i love all these Fozzie figs!

hmm, the Media Play fozzie will be easier to get for me, but i kinda like the red shirt one better, actualy i like the green life preserver better then the orange one because it's kinda clashy with Fozzie fur color,the orange one that is. but they are both great and i'll try to get both!

love the stickers!!!! love them! you got many classic muppet movies in there! hey what about a treasuer island sticker? with like a skull or something? well the ones you got are amazingly awsome anyways!

i was kinda thinking that fozzie would be wearing shorts with this EX,but fozzie dosen't normaly wear pants anyways.

Zack)Rowlf the, lotsa fozzie fun, Dog.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ham Salad
Both versions are pretty cool, so I'm gonna get both (lousy uber-completist mentality). However, my local Suncoast and Sam Goody don't carry toys, so I'll have to figure out another way to buy their version.
Check out www.mediaplay.com
That is where i got my Ash/Pit Witch 2 packs last year, and they were even a little cheaper than in the store.