Ask Ken at Palisades

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
Duke changed his avatar again. He's a freaking liar.
Tattle-Tale!!!!!!

Actually I just couldn't let Grail take my crown for most Avatar changes.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Oh, well if it's all in the spirit of pointless one-uping each other, go right ahead. I'll stay out of your way from now on.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
I like choice. I vote for more of these sorts of options (the two Vacation Fozzies).

I reserve the right to half-heartedly moan about the amount of money I'm investing in Palisades, but heck, I like the company and investing in Muppet figures is probably a better bet than the Stock Exchange at the moment.

Maybe Tutu Pepe could come in the pink, MFS tutu and a purple or green tutu as well... or maybe black, that would look cool (with silver beading maybe...).

grail

Reaction score
wow...i just noticed that i just hit 100...and i wasted it with a dumb joke...DANGIT!

(of course, now i'm burining 101 complaining about it)

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
wow...i just noticed that i just hit 100...and i wasted it with a dumb joke...DANGIT!
That was a joke? Glad you mentioned it, or else I might not have noticed :big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
My only question is where to put all these things! Where does everybody display these? I'm not an action figure collector, but I guess I am now and I need advice on how you collectors display your collections. Bookshelves?

grail

Reaction score
Uncleduke:

I'll get you gadget! next time...

frogboy:

what i had at my old place was a 14" deep shelf that was about 1-1/2' down from the top of the wall, and went all the way around the room (i had well over 600 figs at last count...over a year ago...not including the Transformers). you might consider something similar, though lower to the ground, for the Muppets...I am...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ken

By the way - Vacation Fozzie looks spectacular! Ar his glasses magnatized? I like the idea of an exclusive also being a repaint. You just topped yourselves!