Muppets Series 10

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Oh yeah that's what i was saying all along, i just didn't know that it was only sitting Robin to find a home. it's cool, yet it seems odd, i don't think sitting Robin would be sold alone and seems more of a pack-in with another figure, which doesn't mean he's not. we don't know yet as you said. a standing possiable Robin could be sold alone with items and such just as Frog Scout Robin was. Seeing that it's sitting Robin that has a home it would be cool if standing robin could be placed with Sal and the penguin to help boost up sales and help finsh off the line with just a few more chracters that are needed.

Telly

Reaction score
It's kinda sad to go back and think of when there was going to be three different repaints of Sal. Now we probably won't even get him. It makes me sad. What am I going to buy after I've bought the last figure I want? :frown: :sympathy:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I actually feel the same way. Once the Muppets line is over, I will be at a loss. No more checking Palisades for Muppets daily bits, no more browsing EB Games or some other online retailer for Muppet surprises. Maybe I will get really into the variants or exclusives and become a hunter for the rare figures. Or perhaps I will find solace in the arms of the Sesame Street line and actually buy more than I plan to. If Palisades would just hurry up and make Fraggle figures, it wouldn't be as big a problem.

I realize, of course, that actually saving my money might be a smart way to go, but what's the fun in that?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Well, gee, I hope you guys won't be at a loss! just think about all the cool stuff you already have! not to turn this into "lesson for the day" type thing but buying stuff isn't the only thing to keep you happy cause you'll just keep buying and buying and buying! know what i mean? :wink: Not to say that i don't do it too! I have a lot of Muppet stuff! i'm just saying i hope it doesn't get you guys down once the line is done, i really do think Sal should be made to finsh it off though.

I have to say no to the Sesame Street figures, i don't really collect Sesame Street stuff other then a few things i had since i was a kid and a few select classic Sesame Street DVD's, i just don't have the room! i'm debating if i should just buy Super Grover, but that could be the one to get the ball rolling, from the start of the Muppet line i knew i would buy every single one i could, but this line i have to control myself and say no to Sesame Street...it's hard to say no to Sesame Street......

T

timrikthegorf

I think many will be at a loss because for the past 2 or 3 years we've been looking forward to the next new figure. The next new surprise. The potential of what could be. Now there's nothing.

Moran9969

Reaction score
I always looked forward to the muppet releases every three months...

It would give me an excuse to go downtown to the Silver Snail...

Now that the Muppet line will be over, I don't have anything to collect.

I waited two full years before collecting the Muppets, and was fortunate to get all of the figures that are now hard to find. I remember thinking... 'ok, I will only buy the regulars that were on the show, Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Piggy, etc.' well then I came across the Mayhem stage with Animal, and then I wanted the entire band, then the Chef's Kitchen, and it grew from there. I know have all of the figures, with a couple variants, and just missing the Palisades Christmas exclusives, the wedding Kermit and Piggy, the Scooter variants and Super Beaker. Other than that, I think my collection is quite complete, but I would like to see Sal, Uncle Deadly and the Muppet Babies. We know Bobo and Bean Bunny are out of the question, but we could always wish eh? Bobo would have to be a little smaller than Sweetums, so that is probably why we won't see him.

Now when the Sesame Street line comes out, I don't know if I will buy them. I guess I will just have to see what they are like after wave 1 and 2 come out. Perhaps my feelings for those figures will grow in time after seeing them out on the shelves for a little while.

T

timrikthegorf

I think it's hard to get a feel for the Sesame line right now because only Grover has been shown, and that's only a prototype. Once the final product starts showing up and more figures are shown we'll all get a feel for the line. It will be just like the muppet line though, only different characers and packaging.

Telly

Reaction score
I feel the same way Docnzhoss does. The only other thing I collect are Marvel Legends, but those are down to maybe one or two out of every line. When the Muppets came out, I wasn't going to get them. A friend of mine owed me money and so he bought me Bunsen for payback. Well, I can't have JUST Bunsen...so I ended up getting the first series and look where it led me! :concern: As far as the Sesame Street line...I'll probably just just get the old school ones (basically ones from "Follow That Bird"). :smirk:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
we all know that Palisades is doing Sesame Street now. the figures are going to rock! it will be a fresh new line but yet no mater who owns them or which every they are still muppets, still creations from Jim Henson, still many of the same Muppet Performers. the line will be two diffrent lines but they are connected in so many ways it's not funny! I don't think this is something i have to explain, not to us Muppet fans. Palisades is still making Muppet figures! same quality, same deatail, same Henson family creations that have conversed with each other many many times!:zany: I really want to buy them! but i have to stop, no room! there is just a few more Muppet show/MT/Muppets that i want for the muppet line.

There will always be something Muppets to collect, once disney gets things going there will be lots to collect! :smile:

T

timrikthegorf

But will that Disney stuff be worth collecting? We've already seen their awful MV3D pvc sets.

The Sesame line is basically an addition to the Muppet line. Legally it's not, but it really is. Same company, same scale, same detail. If Super Grover appeared in series 5 next to Gonzo you wouldn't think they are from different lines. However, it's not really the same as the muppet line.