The Most Unfriendly Forum

Censored

Reaction score
I agree that Toon Zone is the worst of the worst.

This forum is one of the best that I've ever seen and very well run. They do have a few troublemakers on here, but that will be anywhere.

Long live Muppet Central!

Censored

Reaction score
The problems at Toon Central are not the trolls, but the people who run it. JMO

Vic Romano

Reaction score
EleganceLiberty said:
Tie between Gaia Online (don't ask) and IGN.
Yeah, most video game boards are rough. IGN, Game FAQs and GTAgaming all sort of intertwine with eachother and they're a bit rough. I mainly visit GTAgaming, and there was a time when mods couldn't ban people fast enough, but they've seemed to tone it down (or I've just gotten used to it. :rolleyes: ) GameFAQs, I never posted at, mainly because of the members, they were sadistic, but the really funny thing is that those same psycho's who were so vicious on the boards, were also the authors of the most helpful and insightful tips and walkthrough guides I've ever read. They usually rival the actual expensive and printed guides!

P

Philip Kippel

I've also been to a lot of Kim Possible forums and many of them have been infested with mean, bad and stupid people.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
I agree sort of. "Kim Possible" has been my main obsession over the past couple of months (thanks in part to that 65-episode policy), and I've been lurking in those forums as much as I've been following the Muppet ones (though I don't post as much). A lot of people, particularly at Toon Zone, are impassioned one way or another. They're kind of amusing, some cool people, but sometimes out of control.

That being said, I hope KP wins big at the Emmys on May 20th. I'll be watching "Oz" on ABC while it's going on, but still. That's all I got.

LadyHyde

Reaction score
Let's see...those jerks at LUE were making mindless threats on my AIM.

BUT, the worst is chud.com. Seriously, DON'T GO THERE. The guy who runs it is a horrible moderator that never does his job, and his friends would always be mean to me, and then he'd blame me for all the problems they caused. Thus, I left. Then I found out a movie he was producing was going to be made. I seriously hope it's a failure because good things shouldn't happen to terrible people.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
MuppetsRule
Member Join Date: 12-02-2002

And you have to admit that too often "credibility" or "respect" is given to certain members based on the number of posts they have (and often times that is well-deserved). But sometimes certain members (a small few) seem to feel that the number of posts they have is a license to abuse others. Perhaps if these members would put as much effort into helping the younger members as they do in insulting them the Muppet community would grow. If you are not a member of the inner-circle on Muppet Central it can be a very unwelcome place at times.

That being said, some of the younger members (like HPDJ) have to realize that it is not a race to see how many threads they can start or how many posts they can get. They have to learn to temper themselves and not post frivouosly. Respect the members that have been here a while. If these members suggest that you are posting a little too often, in the wrong thread, or a topic has been covered before, they just might be right.

Some people find this site to be unfreindly
LOL

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
If you are not a member of the inner-circle on Muppet Central it can be a very unwelcome place at times.
Kimp, I hope you've never felt left out or shunned by me, I've always really enjoyed your posts. MC can tend to be like high school with little cliques and what not, but overall, it's still one of the friendliest forums. However, that Muppets Wizard of Oz thread for posting comments seems to be a little rigid right now.