The Most Unfriendly Forum

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Kimp

I think it is completely unfair to copy what was posted in another thread and paste it here. That was in response to what was said in another thread.

Please do not take liberties with posts and take them out of context and paste them into other threads. Or edit text and bold it when it was never bold.

This thread is about the most unfriendly forum. I would never put Muppet Central in that category. In general it is a very friendly, warm, and welcoming place. But, sometimes (not always) new members have a hard time being welcome here, for whatever reason. But I would never consider Muppet Central unfriendly.

Thanks.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
If you are not a member of the inner-circle on Muppet Central it can be a very unwelcome place at times.
Well I've been here for years but I've never been in a circle. I just post on whatever topics I like. But I came here to talk about muppetsm not really try to gte as many online friends here. No offense to you guys and girls out there!
:smile:

ryan

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I think I said enough in this post in another thread:

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showpost.php?p=276199&postcount=14

I hope it counts in this thread, too. I actually had forgot about this thread when I made the post in the above link, but, really: If you find a forum that is unfriendly where you aren't feeling welcome--simply leave it. I have done that with 3 Ghostbusters fan forums so far, and finally have landed in one provided by www.88mphstudios.com. Just takes searching and searching until you find that place to make your home!

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Thanks Fozzie Bear. Well said. That post should be mandatory reading.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I prefer running in circles myself.

I used to do that, but stopped. The shock of what I found when I caught up to me was too much to deal with. :embarrassed:

Censored

Reaction score
Without a doubt, the most unfriendly one has to be ThreeStooges.net discussion board. I'm a big Stooge fan, but these folks give it a bad name. It's run by a psychotic anarchist and a bunch of members who are frightened to offend him for fear of being deleted. The upside to the site? You can actually have some fun with these folks if you don't take them too seriously.

That Announcer

Reaction score
The IMDb board can be quite frightening. I have never seen such a low ratio of capital letters to commas! The people on there can be rude, bossy, pushy and extremely one sided. And just about everyone ends their messages with eighteen smileys and some Star Wars quote that looks like this:

"Woop! Nigalya! Woop! Nigalya!" Ewoks rule.

(Given, everyone here does the same thing with Muppet quotes, but at least ours make sense.)