Who is your favorite Electric Mayhem member?

Who is your favorite EM Band Member?

• Dr. Teeth

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • Floyd

Votes: 20 15.5%
  • Zoot

Votes: 20 15.5%
  • Animal

Votes: 23 17.8%
  • Janice

Votes: 32 24.8%
  • Lips

Votes: 5 3.9%

• Total voters

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Good grief...I'd say it's a toss-up between Floyd and Janice.

Lord knows I can at least talk like Janice, since her voice and mine are almost in the same range. Fer sure...

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I agree travellingpat. I liked Lips. Just because he came in late on the scene nobody seems to appreciate what a talented trumpet player he was.
It wasn't his fault they axed the show after his first season before he had a chance to establish himself in Electric Mayhem fans fond memories

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
I agree travellingpat. I liked Lips. Just because he came in late on the scene nobody seems to appreciate what a talented trumpet player he was.
It wasn't his fault they axed the show after his first season before he had a chance to establish himself in Electric Mayhem fans fond memories
Yeah, Lips is a great character. They did use him soon after the show ended, in The Great Muppet Caper, then they seemed to abandon him for a few years, then he came back for A Muppet Family Christmas, then he was abandoned again, only making a cameo in The Muppets at Walt Disney World and appearaing for a few seconds in The Muppet Christmas Carol.

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
JANICE IS MY FAVOURITE AS SHE IS THE ONLY GIRL. ANIMAL IS MY FAVOURITE MALE.:smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, if I had to pick between Piggy and Janice, it would be janice. Although, thinking about it...it makes sence.