Who is your favorite Electric Mayhem member?

Who is your favorite EM Band Member?

• Dr. Teeth

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • Floyd

Votes: 20 15.5%
  • Zoot

Votes: 20 15.5%
  • Animal

Votes: 23 17.8%
  • Janice

Votes: 32 24.8%
  • Lips

Votes: 5 3.9%

• Total voters

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I have just given poor old Lips another vote. I really like him because he was a late addition and it was nice to see a change in the band cast. I much preferred someone added then any of the original band taken away.
After 4 seasons with the same members only it was refreshing to have another member for season 5.
In fact if they had gone on to do a sixth season it wouldn't have surprised me if they had tried to find a fitting voice for Lips. I'm sure the character would have been developed from his cameo-like silent appearances during season 5. He would have started being spoken to and referred by his name and acheived significant parts to play in the show during backstage plots as well as acts onstage just like the other EM band members.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm going to say Janice, it's not often you see a female lead guitar player! And she has like a totally awesome voice, fer sure! :flirt:

Floyd's really funny the way he tries to be hip despite the "squareness" around him (I also like his laugh, that "Heh, heh, heh!"). I used to think Zoot was best when he didn't talk and just seemed out of it. But having seen The Great Muppet Caper again recently, I enjoy him when he talks too.

I agree, Animal was overexposed, kind of like the Elmo of Muppet Babies. Still, he's so cute with that little bonnet! (And very funny in the EM, I remember someone comparing him to Keith Moon once). :halo:

I like Dr. Teeth in The Muppet Movie, acting as the band's leader.

Yeah, I do feel bad for Lips, it seems it's hard breaking into the band!

Frogster

Reaction score
I'm goin with Floyd... He's a good singer, very funny, and a well-rounded character.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Frogster said:
I'm goin with Floyd... He's a good singer, very funny, and a well-rounded character.
YAY! Here, have a floyd fan jacket:wink: lol:sing:

superboober

Reaction score
I like Zoot the best. He's got the beswt characgter design, and he's strong as a calm guys surrounded by crazies (and besides, a saxophone player in an acid rock band is an amusing scenario). :cool:

golden teeth

Reaction score
Floyd Pepper's my all time favorite Muppet. Then i guess Dr. Teeth is pretty cool, then Zoot, then Janice, then Animal.

golden teeth

Reaction score
Floyd Pepper's my all time favorite Muppet. Then i guess Dr. Teeth is pretty cool, then Zoot, then Janice, then Animal.

Chris Von Count

Reaction score
I like Janice, with her "Yeah ya know." additude and laid backedness. Floyd cuz he reminds me of my uncle Dan (just less Muppety). Animal is alright (but there is so much you can take of Animal before you go over the edge):frown:

Dr. Teeth.. eh I can take or leave him.

Never did like Lips.. and poor old Zoot (so under rated) he was a good guy Zoot

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
:cool: There Should be No question......Zoots the man, always was, always will be...And Thats That!:cool: