1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Who is your favorite Electric Mayhem member?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by zootlove, Jun 6, 2005.

?

Who is your favorite EM Band Member?

1. Dr. Teeth

29 vote(s)
    22.5%
  2. Floyd

20 vote(s)
    15.5%
  3. Zoot

20 vote(s)
    15.5%
  4. Animal

23 vote(s)
    17.8%
  5. Janice

32 vote(s)
    24.8%
  6. Lips

5 vote(s)
    3.9%

1. themuppets4ever

themuppets4ever New Member

Dr Teeth all the way :)
  2. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I agree with you but I dont like the fact that you see animal with Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie and Gonzo. Those are your big four and if you need a fifth it should be between Scooter, Ralph or Rizzo
  3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Go ahead and guess who I voted for.
  4. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Band aside, he's always been my favorite muppet anyway. Besides, it's my opinion. I'll rank him whereever I want to, I don't need somebody else telling me otherwise. -_-

(Btw, it's Rolf.)
  5. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I have nothing against animal, hes just not my favorite. My favorite muppet out of all should be very obvious

(BTW, its Rowlf, not my favorite muppet, the spelling is Rowlf)
  6. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

In retrospect, I feel I should have voted Floyd instead of Dr. Teeth. There is something so effortlessly righteous about the Sgt.

As a kid my musical tastes were not as broad as they are now. I grew up with "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" and "New York State of Mind" as my favorite songs, but not the originals, the ones sung by Floyd. To this day when someone mentions either of those, I hear Floyd.

He also has the coolest laugh of any Muppet.
  7. PrawnCocktail

PrawnCocktail New Member

8. Sgt Floyd

Floyd is great. I love his voice...although...the way he walks kinda bugs me. Other than that, I just love him :)
  9. Speed Tracer

Oh my God, I love his walk. When I was a kid I tried to walk that way and I fell backwards and hit my head on a chair.

But man, was it worth it!
  10. Sgt Floyd

Sounds like something I would do, lol. Accident prone me

And because of Floyd I started learning how to play bass. I tried guitar, but well, I just could really get the hang of it. Sadly, the only song I can play on bass is Paranoid (Black Sabbath)
  11. Speed Tracer

When I was a kid I went as Floyd for Halloween and I carried around my uncle's bass. I asked him last year if he remembered that and the look on his face told me that I probably hadn't actually asked for his permission.

Floyd is life.
  12. Sgt Floyd

Haha! I was actually really considering doing that for halloween but to my better judgement I decided not to. Firstly, I am a girl, secondly, I'd probably get the strangest looks ever, like "Does this person need psychiatric help?". Instead I was a werewolf. And everyone thought I was a guy.
  13. Speed Tracer

That's awesome.
  14. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

dude, your new avatar really ties the room together :)
  15. WhiteRabbit

Updated opinion: They're all equally amazing. <3 And I'm not marrying Animal anymore. XP
  16. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

I R sorry Rabbit...xP *Is biased*

I love Floyd the best. XDDD
    He's such a big mouth with Piggy. XD
  17. Sgt Floyd

I think I need help. My laughs are starting to sound like Floyd's. At least I'm not walking like him...yet:batty:

I also figured out how to play a REALLY little bit of the muppet show theme song on bass today. :sing:
  18. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Actually...I've never been a big fan of the band really, or they were my least favorite...
    I don't hate them or anything but...
    If I had to say one I'd have to say Zoot because he always seemed sad to me, kind of overlooked ...
    I also like Janice & Floyd as a couple :)
  19. WhiteRabbit

XP Don't worry, the void in my heart has been filled. *snuggles Dr. Teeth* <3

XD Floyd's so mean to her. It's hilarious!
  20. Barbarella

Barbarella New Member

Janice!

I have always loved Janice! She's my all time favorite Muppet, not just EM member.