Who is your favorite Electric Mayhem member?

Who is your favorite EM Band Member?

• Dr. Teeth

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • Floyd

Votes: 20 15.5%
  • Zoot

Votes: 20 15.5%
  • Animal

Votes: 23 17.8%
  • Janice

Votes: 32 24.8%
  • Lips

Votes: 5 3.9%

• Total voters

golden teeth

Reaction score
Floyd and Dr.Teeth always got the funniest lines, but Janice got some good stuff sometimes. Zoot was there to be cool, and he did it well. Animal I really like, and I really liked all of his lines in the Muppets Wizard of Oz.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
unclematt said:
You can tell that we are truee Muppet fans voting because if this was the general public Animal would be blowing everybody else out of the water.
God, I'm so glad to find a group of people who think Animal is overrated. I mean, I love every Muppet, but Animal might be my least favorite. He's everywhere... it's scary.

golden teeth

Reaction score
Actually, not true. Animal is overused in merchandising, considering hes on the cover of the Muppet Movie, Muppets Take Manhatten, Muppets from Space, and the Muppets 2002 CD. He was overused in Muppets from Space, but only had a normal sized role in all the others, and only a cameo in MTI.

janicegroupie

Reaction score
I think my favorite is kinda obvious. Like it's Janice fer sure.:flirt: She is just so cool. I love her attitude in life just laid back and enjoying it while eating some organic foods and playing great music. She's like my Muppet idol and the one I'd most want as a best friend.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I'm not gonna lie, I have never like animal. He only speaks broken words and I've never found them funny at all. :/ Wait, that's a lie. In MTM, I liked it when he chased that guy down the hall who was assaulting Gonzo and Camilla. ut besides that, he just nver really appealed to me. I like how he looks (can't you just hear Animal now, saying SO FLUFFY), just not how he sounds.

janicegroupie

Reaction score
When it comes to the whole Animal debate I do think he's funny as a member of the EM and on the Muppet Show. I just don't like how he's kinda been separated from the band recently. It makes him lose a piece of his personality and he just hasn't been as funny all the time. I do like Animal I guess just not when he's overshadowing the band.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
golden teeth said:
Actually, not true. Animal is overused in merchandising, considering hes on the cover of the Muppet Movie, Muppets Take Manhatten, Muppets from Space, and the Muppets 2002 CD. He was overused in Muppets from Space, but only had a normal sized role in all the others, and only a cameo in MTI.
Animal also only had a cameo in The Muppet Christmas Carol, and Muppet treasure Island was the only movie (where Muppet characters were credited with their performers) where he wasn't credited. Animal was also the only member of the band to be a regular on Muppet Babies (Janice appeared in one episode).

unclematt

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
Animal also only had a cameo in The Muppet Christmas Carol, and Muppet treasure Island was the only movie (where Muppet characters were credited with their performers) where he wasn't credited. Animal was also the only member of the band to be a regular on Muppet Babies (Janice appeared in one episode).
Animal is overplayed and I think that comes from him being on The Muppet Babies

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Here's my top 6:

1) An-i-mal!
2) Zoot (mainly because he don't speak much and I don't speak much)
3) Dr. Teeth (long story)
4) Janice
5) Floyd (I like Floyd, but he overshadowed the band on TMS).
6) Lips (mainly because I don't have a single clue who in the **** Lips is)

BJ