1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Who is your favorite Electric Mayhem member?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by zootlove, Jun 6, 2005.

?

Who is your favorite EM Band Member?

1. Dr. Teeth

29 vote(s)
    22.5%
  2. Floyd

20 vote(s)
    15.5%
  3. Zoot

20 vote(s)
    15.5%
  4. Animal

23 vote(s)
    17.8%
  5. Janice

32 vote(s)
    24.8%
  6. Lips

5 vote(s)
    3.9%

1. flyingpenguin

flyingpenguin New Member

i like Janice, but Zoot rocks!!!

2. Muppet Newsgirl

Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

Good grief...I'd say it's a toss-up between Floyd and Janice.

Lord knows I can at least talk like Janice, since her voice and mine are almost in the same range. Fer sure...

3. travellingpat

travellingpat Active Member

Come on everyone where is the love for Lips?

4. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

I agree travellingpat. I liked Lips. Just because he came in late on the scene nobody seems to appreciate what a talented trumpet player he was.
    It wasn't his fault they axed the show after his first season before he had a chance to establish himself in Electric Mayhem fans fond memories

5. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Yeah, Lips is a great character. They did use him soon after the show ended, in The Great Muppet Caper, then they seemed to abandon him for a few years, then he came back for A Muppet Family Christmas, then he was abandoned again, only making a cameo in The Muppets at Walt Disney World and appearaing for a few seconds in The Muppet Christmas Carol.

6. JANICE IS MY FAVOURITE AS SHE IS THE ONLY GIRL. ANIMAL IS MY FAVOURITE MALE.:)

7. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Well, if I had to pick between Piggy and Janice, it would be janice. Although, thinking about it...it makes sence.

8. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

I like them all, but Dr. Teeth is my favorite. :D

9. Marky

Marky Member

That's sexist. :concern:

10. RowlfRulez

RowlfRulez New Member

1. Animal
    2. Janice
    3. Floyd
    4. Dr. Teeth
    5. Zoot
    6. Lips

11. Marky

Marky Member

I wish we were allowed 5 faces - I was so proud of myself for arranging the emoticons in rainbow order.
    Anyway...

I go by the classic JH/RH still alive era for this. And I don't count Lips either because, well, I just don't. Man this is hard since I love the band so much and consder them a single unit. So, I'll Judge them soley on their musical performances on 'The Muppet Show".

1. Dr. Teeth
    2. Animal
    3. Floyd
    4. Janice
    5. Zoot

12. Bill Bubble Guy

So Janice is in the lead by one. And poor old Lips is still struggling to try to get up the rungs of the ladder. Oh well 3 votes is certainly better than none at all at least.

13. Marky

Marky Member

Whaddaya expect? The guys an after-thought. And kinda ugly. He doesn't even talk. He blows.

14. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

He's not ugly. He's a very cool-looking character. And he has talked a few times. He sung a line in Boogie in the barnyard, and he said "And me!" during the end credits of The Great Muppet Caper.

15. Marky

Marky Member

Out-trumped again. Curses you Muppins!

16. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Well-Known Member

Just look at my avatar and name and guess who I voted for. But I really do love them all.

17. Bill Bubble Guy

When you say you really love them all does that include Lips?
    I do hope so. The poor guy deserves a break from negativity towards him.
    I mean after all he can blow a cool sounding trumpet.;)

18. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Well-Known Member

Yeah I have some love for Lips. I mean sure he's an after thought of Muppet history, but I thought he was kinda cool. And sure he only said like two words in his whole Muppet history (at the end of the Great Muppet Caper when he says "and me") and doesn't pull off the cool mostly mute character like Zoot does, but hey I enoy Lips. Plus I'm a musician of sorts as well, my two favorites insterments to play is guitar and piano, so you you may guess I tend to favor Janice, Dr.Teeth and Rowlf. But overall I tend to love any Muppet that plays an insterment.:D

Oh and I have to say, that's so cool Janice is in the lead, rock on Janice.

19. giovannii

giovannii New Member

janice... fer sure man

20. puppetise

puppetise Member

dr teeth fo real hehehe seriously jims characters rok but i acept every ones fav