1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Meet Julia
    Sesame Street's newest Muppet has autism. Meet Julia this Monday on HBO and PBS. Then discuss the anticipated episode with fans.

3. Sesame Street Season 47
    Sesame Street's 47th season officially began Saturday January 7 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Who is your favorite Electric Mayhem member?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by zootlove, Jun 6, 2005.

?

Who is your favorite EM Band Member?

1. Dr. Teeth

29 vote(s)
    22.5%
  2. Floyd

20 vote(s)
    15.5%
  3. Zoot

20 vote(s)
    15.5%
  4. Animal

23 vote(s)
    17.8%
  5. Janice

32 vote(s)
    24.8%
  6. Lips

5 vote(s)
    3.9%

1. JEANYLASER

JEANYLASER Member

Janice is my favorite!

2. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Yay, Janice is winning, fer sure! lol

3. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Since this thread has been bumped, I thought I would just reiterate both things I posted in 2005, because they are absolute truths and will never change.

4. maniacal muppet

maniacal muppet Active Member

I definitley think that Dr. T is my fav. I just love his voice and the general character. Jim did an awesome job with making him one of my favorite Muppets. :D

5. ZootyCutie

ZootyCutie Member

Zoot. I just love those characters that are quiet, and can be funny without trying. Also, see my username. :cool:

6. SgtGonzoPepper

SgtGonzoPepper New Member

1.Floyd :sing:
    2.Zoot
    3.Animal
    4.Lips
    5.Dr. Teeth
    6. Janice

7. Boppity

Boppity Member

Ohh...this is hard. I love them all.
    1. Tie between Dr. Teeth, Floyd, and Janice. Actually, Janice used to scare me when I was little!
    2. Zoot. But he's so very close to being tied for first as well.
    3. Tie between Lips and Animal. I haven't seen enough of Lips to make a fair judgement, and Animal's...I dunno. I just don't like him as much.

8. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

The winner should be Zoot. Just my opinion.

9. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

I went Floyd

10. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

:halo: is my fav.

11. MuppetMarc

MuppetMarc New Member

This is indeed a problem to probosculate upon :D

12. Baby Gonzo

Baby Gonzo Member

With the exception of Lips, who I haven't seen much of, I like all of the Electric Mayhem members for different reasons. Dr. Teeth's design is alot of fun. Floyd always had some good solo musical numbers that I really liked. Zoot's personality and the way he is just so laid back and completely carefree. As much as people think Animal is an overused character, he's fun! And I always liked Janice. Her personality is just so fun. And I liked that she was seen out of the band in the Veterinarian's Hospital skits and in other occasions.

13. themuppets4ever

themuppets4ever New Member

Dr Teeth all the way :)

14. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I agree with you but I dont like the fact that you see animal with Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie and Gonzo. Those are your big four and if you need a fifth it should be between Scooter, Ralph or Rizzo

15. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Go ahead and guess who I voted for.

16. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I have nothing against animal, hes just not my favorite. My favorite muppet out of all should be very obvious

(BTW, its Rowlf, not my favorite muppet, the spelling is Rowlf)

17. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

In retrospect, I feel I should have voted Floyd instead of Dr. Teeth. There is something so effortlessly righteous about the Sgt.

As a kid my musical tastes were not as broad as they are now. I grew up with "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" and "New York State of Mind" as my favorite songs, but not the originals, the ones sung by Floyd. To this day when someone mentions either of those, I hear Floyd.

He also has the coolest laugh of any Muppet.

18. PrawnCocktail

PrawnCocktail New Member

19. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Floyd is great. I love his voice...although...the way he walks kinda bugs me. Other than that, I just love him :)

20. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

Oh my God, I love his walk. When I was a kid I tried to walk that way and I fell backwards and hit my head on a chair.

But man, was it worth it!