Favorite Fraggle?

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Can I choose two, since there are two Fraggles vying for first place in my heart and mind? Cantus, and Wembley. ^-^

Squall Leonhart

Reaction score
Definatly Red , because she was the first "person" That made me laugh after I lost my family when I was little. She reminded me of my sister... she made me laugh With this Quote "Maybe it's a curse a special weirdness you alone are stuck with."

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Squall Leonhart said:
Definatly Red , because she was the first "person" That made me laugh after I lost my family when I was little. She reminded me of my sister... she made me laugh With this Quote "Maybe it's a curse a special weirdness you alone are stuck with."
Sorry that that happened to you. But great that it gives you a story to share. Actually when i was a young kid growing up I had a basset hound. As a big fan of the fraggles, I named her Mogey, because I thought that was Mokey's name. Even though I didn't get the name exactly right, I always got a lot of questions from people on where I came up with such an interesting name.

Here is the updated standings.

Gobo- 2

Wembley- 3

Red 2

Mokey-1

Boober- 2

Cantus- 1

Anyone else want to place a vote or share there own fraggle story?

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Ok, so now its

Gobo 2
Wembley 3
Red 2
Mokey 2
Boober 3
Mokey 2
Boober 3
Cantus 2
Convincing John 1
Henchey 1

Lets keep this going through the end of the month and see where it turns out if any one else would like to vote.

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Whoo, I just noticed this now, and of course I have to make my voice be heard. C'mon folks! Every vote counts! (Or, as P. Diddy would tell you, Vote or Die XD)

*Points up to name* Boober, baby! XD

BEAR

Reaction score
My favs are Gobo, Boober, Mokey and Wembley. Basically all the Fraggle 5 but Red. Not a big Red fan. She drives me nuts. I like Cantus too.