Favorite Fraggle?

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
This is too hard...but if I have to pick it would be Boober he's so down about things it's funny.

Fraggleforever

Reaction score
Hoo boy.....let me see. When it all comes down to it, I would have to pick Gobo. I like them all equally, but Gobo just sticks out in my mind.

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
I like Red, though Wembley and the Minstrels run a close second...especially Murray!

Effralyo

Reaction score
As for the Minstrels, Brool's my ever favorite. Huge and fat and lovely! :flirt:

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Hard to choose between Wembley and Boober. Wembley was my favorite growing up, but Boober has gotta be the funniest of the Fraggle five, with his deadpan humor and big vocabulary, which IMO elevate FR to that additional level where it can be appreciated by adults. But I love Wembley to death, he's so innocent and genial and just wants to be accepted- easy to identify with. Call it a tie.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I've got a few favorites.

Of the Fraggle Five, I like Wembley and Boober. If I had to take a personality test, I'd probably end up being like one of these two. On a good day I'm more like Wembley. On a bad day...definitely Boober.

Of the minor Fraggles: pretty much any Fraggle voiced by Richard Hunt.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
My favorite Fraggle is Wembley. He's so halrious, he gets me in stitches whenever he speaks. And I love the grunting noises he makes during the songs! It's so cute!!! (And yes, I know he's voiced by Steve. But I don't care!)

My next fav, I guess pretty much echoes Muppet Newsgirls: Any fraggle voiced by Richard Hunt!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
My favorite has always been Boober! I love how he's obsessed with laundry and being boring.

And I'm going to agree and say any minor Fraggle voiced by Richard Hunt.