1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Favorite Fraggle?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by muppetsforlife, Sep 7, 2005.

1. froggiegirl18

froggiegirl18 New Member

This is too hard...but if I have to pick it would be Boober he's so down about things it's funny.
  2. Fraggleforever

Fraggleforever New Member

Hoo boy.....let me see. When it all comes down to it, I would have to pick Gobo. I like them all equally, but Gobo just sticks out in my mind.
  3. Baby Rowlf

Baby Rowlf Member

I like Red, though Wembley and the Minstrels run a close second...especially Murray!
  4. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

As for the Minstrels, Brool's my ever favorite. Huge and fat and lovely! :flirt:
  5. Gorgon Heap

Gorgon Heap Active Member

Hard to choose between Wembley and Boober. Wembley was my favorite growing up, but Boober has gotta be the funniest of the Fraggle five, with his deadpan humor and big vocabulary, which IMO elevate FR to that additional level where it can be appreciated by adults. But I love Wembley to death, he's so innocent and genial and just wants to be accepted- easy to identify with. Call it a tie.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  6. IluvGobo

IluvGobo New Member

GOBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smirk:
  7. Muppet Newsgirl

Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

I've got a few favorites.

Of the Fraggle Five, I like Wembley and Boober. If I had to take a personality test, I'd probably end up being like one of these two. On a good day I'm more like Wembley. On a bad day...definitely Boober.

Of the minor Fraggles: pretty much any Fraggle voiced by Richard Hunt.
  8. ReneeLouvier

ReneeLouvier Active Member

My favorite Fraggle is Wembley. He's so halrious, he gets me in stitches whenever he speaks. And I love the grunting noises he makes during the songs! It's so cute!!! (And yes, I know he's voiced by Steve. But I don't care!)

My next fav, I guess pretty much echoes Muppet Newsgirls: Any fraggle voiced by Richard Hunt!
  9. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

My favorite has always been Boober! I love how he's obsessed with laundry and being boring.

And I'm going to agree and say any minor Fraggle voiced by Richard Hunt.
  10. MrsWembly

MrsWembly New Member

A vote for Wembley here.
  11. stripeyback

stripeyback New Member

I watched Fraggle Rock for the first time today and my favorite Fraggle is Boober. He's so cute and funny! "It's always exciting in Fraggle Rock, that's what's wrong with the place." LOL!
  12. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

I've always liked Cantus and Gobo best... I think...
  13. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Red and Wembely.

Red's rully awesome and she's got attitude! and karen prell rocks!

Wembely is cute and so indecisive. And Stevie whitmire is also groovy-as! ;)
  14. Morgan Clueless

Morgan Clueless New Member

You want the long version (all favorite characters, even non-Fraggles) or the short version (which is almost as long as the long version)? 'Cause I can give both, if you want to. :smirk:

nF = non-Fraggle

Long Version:

Boober
    Sidebottom
    Convincing John
    Travelling Matt
    Ma & Junior Gorgs (nF)
    Mokey
    Gobo
    Red
    Wembley
    Begoony(nF)
    Cantus
    Murray (nF)
    Brio
    Storyteller
    The Fragglettes
    Henchy
    Marlon (What? :confused: I kinda like him.)
    Grunge & Philo (nF)
    Lou
    Tree Creatures (nF)
    (... and some others.)

Short Version:

Sidebottom
    Boober
    Mokey
    Red
    Wembley
    Gobo
    Travelling Matt
    Convincing John
    The Fragglettes
    Lou
    Cantus
    Brio
    Storyteller
    Henchy
    (... and possibly some others.)
  15. Morgan Clueless

Morgan Clueless New Member

Sorry 'bout the double-posting, but I just remembered another favorite of mine: the lavender firefighter Fraggle with purple pigtails. ^-^