Palisades Lunch Break

Luke

Reaction score
So what are you guys planning for Ken's "Homecoming" then ?

Lu775

Reaction score
Ken's homecoming?
Bring on the lapdances!

GLUE

Reaction score
Scary Swamp Monster??? Must be my icon cause I'm the office troll!!! Hey Slim whats it like doing package design for Palisades toys? I've always wanted to work for a toy company. You should thank the artistic GOD who brought you into the world you now know!!! KNEEEEEEL, KNNNNEEEEEEL BEFORE YOUR MASTER! :big_grin:

Slim

Reaction score
Wow! Not only is Greg extremely artistic, but modest as well. He never let's anything go to his head.............:eek:

"Lu775 - Ken's homecoming? Bring on the lapdances!"

Yeah, Travis keeps telling us he's been practicing all week...I feel sorry for Ken...

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Live from the Hong Kong International Airport lounge...

No matter how many lapdances Travis attempted to give me, he will never ever ever ever be able to even up the score when he gets his slimy mitts on the gift I picked up for him at a small Chinese toy consignment shop. Five on the card Fisher Price (I think FP) Sesame Street PVC sets. These are the three packs, with the Count and Big Bird and the like. Not in mint shape are the cards, but they are very, very good and the bubbles look REAL good. The best thing about them is the fact that they have all the Chinese and some other language I can't figure out price tags on them from when they were originally in stores.

Don't know if these are hard to find or what...all I know is that they were hard for ME to find. If there is one thing Hong Kong has very little of, it's Muppet merchandise. Made it tough to find anything for Travis, who is the resident Muppet collector. Travis has lots and lots of dolls and plushy things. And you should see his Muppet collection.

Ba Dum Bump....

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Travis has lots and lots of dolls and plushy things. And you should see his Muppet collection.
Yeah i've told him to stop looking through those adult mail order catalogues ..... enough to corrupt any doll collector !

Lu775

Reaction score
Welcom Back Ken!

If there is one thing Hong Kong has very little of, it's Muppet merchandise
I've never been, but my best friend brought me some great Sesame stationary type items back from Hong Kong. It can be kinda fun trying to find things with wacky mis-translated captions.

Hope you're sleeping off some jet lag!

Lunatic Daring

Reaction score
Re: Welcom Back Ken!

Originally posted by Lu775
I've never been, but my best friend brought me some great Sesame stationary type items back from Hong Kong. It can be kinda fun trying to find things with wacky mis-translated captions.

Fave quotes from the stationary included:
"My day starts with a cookie..and ends with a cookie"

and from Ernie and Bert:
"Bert and Ernie, they are always on my mind..and they are number one. Good friends are forever".

Hong Kong did have some sweet Sesame stuff, it's very "in" over there, it cost me almost $10 CAN to buy a "Little Bird" mechanical pencil...but was it worth it...HECK YES!

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Hey,

I remember this thread. Weren't we going to try to overtake the "Ask Ken Thread"?

It all makes sense now. Since Ken came back from Hong Kong, he has been taking us out to lunch everyday...

I think he KNEW of our plan to overthrow his thread, and he distracted us by taking us away from our computers during our designated posting time.

That evil b*****d.

BTW, today is Keith's birthday (the big 13). So everyone wish him happy birthday. Today, my son, you are a man.

Lu775

Reaction score
Are you sure it's really Ken? Maybe it's an evil clone sent back from Hong Kong to prevent you from posting to this thread and entertaining us with your lunch time antics.