New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

anytimepally

Reaction score
This place seems kinda cool!
I stumbled across this site today as I was looking for information on puppet building. I am a computer tech but my college major was in the arts so I am hoping that this may be the creative outlet I have been looking for. I like cake decorating/sculpting and paper mache mask making so I think puppet building may just fit right in. And somebody mentioned a fan art/fiction section? I worked as a writer the first year I was out of school so I will have time to check that out.
There are so many talented people here I am in awe of you all!
Hello, everybodeeeeeeee! I found you guys while searching the web for info re a Hobbes 'doll.' What a joy to find so much more!

Dutch Puppet, my Opa was from Nederland, from Helenaveen. He left when he was 19, along with his mother and father and eight brothers and three sisters, to escape WWI. I'd love to IM with you sometime.

Miss Mia, I would dearly love to know more about how you made your GORGEOUS Hobbes. I suppose it's not possible to obtain your pattern pieces? I've got a little guy who's just discovered Calvin & Hobbes, and I promised him I'd try to make him a Hobbes. He's seen yours now, and was really impressed, as am I!

Glad I found you - happy I'm here!

Mary Helen
welcome! :batty:

MuppetQueen

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Katie. I love the Muppets, and I'm glad I joined here! Hope I can get along with everybody here. :excited:

Muppetplus

Reaction score
New guy here! I've loved the muppets for pretty much all my life. I hope I'll be able to get along with everbody here, and I can't wait for the new christmas special this Wednesday!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
New guy here! I've loved the muppets for pretty much all my life. I hope I'll be able to get along with everybody here, and I can't wait for the new Christmas special this Wednesday!
Hi... So you hope that you'll be able to get along with evrybody here too, eh? Well, that shouldn't not be a problem and it shouldn't be a problem for anyone new who joins here either. We famously get along here with out any problem, so no need to worry there. Welcome. :smile:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
A great big Muppety welcome to all the new younglings who have happened to grace this fateful site.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Katie. I love the Muppets, and I'm glad I joined here! Hope I can get along with everybody here. :excited:
New guy here! I've loved the muppets for pretty much all my life. I hope I'll be able to get along with everbody here, and I can't wait for the new christmas special this Wednesday!
Welcome! Hope you both like it here :smile:

xochval15

Reaction score
Welcome to all of our new members! I hope you enjoy our Muppet Family here and Merry Christmas! :smile:

Pawbah

Reaction score
So, I found this forum when I was searching for stuff on the new muppet special. I was distraught because I missed it. I got to watch it on the official site though.

Anyway, I love that you guys have a fanfiction section. I have such a hard time finding good muppet fanfiction.

About me: I grew up watching muppets and my love for them has only grown over the years. The only difference between my younger self and me now, is that I now have a greater appreciation for the actual talented people that work to bring the muppets to life.

OK, that's all I have to say now. I might go post a bit of feedback in the fanfiction section. :smile: