New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Xevia

Reaction score
Hey everyone it is so awesome to have found this site :halo:

I have been a fan of the Muppets and Fraggle Rock since I was little.

I really look forward to hanging out with you all, and using these really awesome smilies! :hungry:

TBearLady

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
So glad I found this site! Have been sewing and soft sculpturing for over 30 years. I have been selling my items at Craft Shows and Festivals across Ontario for many years. I have a small gift shoppe and studio in Niagara Falls Canada. I am working on a Grinch right now, for a customer! Having a riot creating the face.
Thank you for having me in your Group.
TBearLady http:groups.msn.com/BEARS4U you can see some of my creations here till February 2009 Then Msn is closing it's groups!

Miss Froggy

Reaction score
Hello, I'm a 19 year old girl from Seattle. I watched all the Jim Henson movies when I was a kid and absolutely adored them, but I have a special place in my heart for the Pig and the Frog in particular. I recently started getting back into the Muppets and I've been watching old clips from 'The Muppet Show' and loving it! I hope to find some really good fanfiction, which is nearly impossible to find elsewhere!

kirton brown

Reaction score
hi everybody i'm sooo glad i got on to this site from since i was young i was always facinated with mupprts especially those on sesame street. i use to cry to watch it on tv.

Lisa Faye

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm new to the forums, and am glad to be here.
I used to be part of a Sesame Street forum that was very active at once time on Yahoo. Upon recently going back, bots had taken over. :frown:
I remembered someone in the group years before mentioning Muppet Central, so now, here I am.
I really enjoy Sesame Street Old School. And a few years ago, I found those old classics of Big Bird In China, Big Bird in Japan, and Christmas Eve on Sesame Street.
I hope I can fit in here and make some friends. :smile:
(Wonders if anyone remembers her from that Yahoo group.)

Lisa.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to Muppet Central to all new members.

PS: Miss Froggy, if you go to the FanFiction & FanArt section, you'll spot a thread at the top titled FanFiction Library Index, or the FLI for short. There are links to a great variety of stories written by fellow forum members contained in that one thread for easier access. Oh, and if you're another frog/pig relationship devotee, I recommend the ones typed by Lisa (TogetherAgain), Layla (Leyla), Arianne (Muppetfan44), and especially Aunt Catherine (Ruahnna). Aunt Catherine is practically our defacto leader in that rank.
Hope you have fun exploring the rest of the forums and have a good day. :batty:

darkman

Reaction score
love is gone?

hi guys. i'm new to this but i really need some help. Every dvd I buy for a muppet christmas carol is missing the beautiful scene in the middle where scrooge and his girlfriend sing 'the love is gone'. why has this been taken away when it has always been in the vhs edition. Even the special collectors edition is missing the scene. can anyone tell me where i can get a dvd which contains this scene pkease?

Miss Froggy

Reaction score
Haha, yeah, I've already been to the Fanfiction Index and started making my way through everything...I got so frustrated looking for ANY Muppet fic on FFNet, it's half the reason why I joined the forums, just so I could review all the great stuff that everyone's written.:smile:

musickid2

Reaction score
Hello my name is adam eudy and I live in bluffton SC, I love any kind of muppet,:eek: thats the reasonI joined!:smile: