New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Nick22

Reaction score
welcome everybody! :smile: my name's nick (hence the username). it's awesome to have new people on MC :big_grin:

clubmate83

Reaction score
Hi! I randomly stumbled across this forum and I was lurking for weeks, but I thought I'd just take the plunge and join! :smile: I look forward to being apart of the community!

Rizzo1903

Reaction score
Hi everyone..

I am Pamela-Anne, I get called Pamie though, I am 25 and a HUGE Muppet fan, Infact watching The Muppet Movie as I type this :stick_out_tongue: :smile:.

Not all my friends like The Muppets so I went on a search to find a place that was Muppetastic.

Alvin

Reaction score
Well hello Pamie! Welcome aboard! Noce to meet u :wink:

Hope to chat with ya sometime!

Rizzo1903

Reaction score
Thanks

Some weird reason Rizzo wasnt showing on it so chose Kermit lol. :smile:

TheLilacPilgrim

Reaction score
Heyhey all!

I'm The Lilac Pilgrim, or Aileen if you prefer, or even Lilac which I've answered to in the past, or even not her again.

I'm terrible at introductions, so, er... I'm from Scotland, I'm 21, I've been a huge fan of the Muppets since as far back as I can remember, I don't think you really need to ask who my current favourites are *eyes avatar* and I had to find somewhere to go to talk about Muppets since my friends are, understandably, getting sick of it :stick_out_tongue:

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm here for the trade selection of the forum.

I'm a DVD collector as well as a life time Huge Jim Henson fan with a nice collection, so basicly I'm looking for stuff I've never seen before.

Muppet Wiki is great, almost everything is on there from rare tv appearances to tv mentions.

ThePortlyMuppet

Reaction score
Hello my name is Eric. I am new to the forum. Just excited to find a place where I can bask in the fellowship of other Hensonites and Muppetophiles.

I am very interested in puppets and the art of puppetry/puppet building. I am a recent proud owner of a FAO Muppet Whatnot Workshop Muppet named Bread Garrett.

jrhatshepsut

Reaction score
Hi There!
I grew up watching The Muppets. From Sesame Street, to The Muppet Show, and beyond. It definatly ages me when I saw these shows the first time they came on.
My sisters and I even have our original Muppet dolls that cam out in the late 1970s. We cherish them.
Aniamal! Down...Back...Sit! Gotta love him.