New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

lenorelurks

Reaction score
Hello everyone :3

Well, to be really honest, I'm not actually new! I still receive emails from my old forum account which I signed up with about 6 years ago... but I can't remember my forum details and was given the impression that some things were fiddled with on here so I wouldn't be able to log in even if I knew my account!

Anyways, I lurk, like the name suggests. Still love Muppets, always will, and I thoroughly believe that our world is a much better place due to Jim Henson's influence.

I do have a bit of a question... one of my good friends has tried to sign up on this forum 3 times, but has been refused and banned. He never trolled, he's a great supporter of the Muppets, so neither of us can understand why he's been rejected. I'd really like an answer to this, Count.

Thanks! :smile:

michael1102

Reaction score
Hello I just signed up for this forum, I have never joined a forum before and dont really know what Im doing, but my wife and I were married in 1986 when we were 19 years old. This year we are celebrating our 25th anniversary.

My wife walked down the aisle to the same song Miss Piggy did when she married Kermit. we did not have it sung it was played on flute. This time at church we are going to have it sung it is awsome song. also we had the Enesco music box 1983 Let me call you sweetheart on top of our wedding cake. Everyone thought we were crazy, but we knew what we were doing.

Anyways, the music box is kindof falling apart I would like to buy a new one for our party or possibly the "Dancing Chick to Cheek" music box. I would love to have this as a surprise for my wife - does anyone know where I could find either of them?

Thanks - Michael :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Don't know where you can find that item; but, welcome to you and all who have joined up making Muppet Central home!

Claudia Alex

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new here, I'm from Portugal excuse my English, i come here for a while to learn with everyone about puppets.

ilovemusic

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new here, I'm from Portugal excuse my English, i come here for a while to learn with everyone about puppets.
Don't be worried, Claudia Alex, you'll learn it soon, if you read others replies you can see how other people build up their sentences ( anyway, that's how I did :smile: )
Success!

Claudia Alex

Reaction score
sorry, second round

Sorry if I was wrong the first time, I'm new in American forums.

I've been checking this forum a few times, i'm 33 years old and when i was young i saw sesame street and i love it. Because i live in Portugal almost in 20 years that in portuguese television we don't see the sesame street or any muppet show. About a month ago i start to search the internet for ernie and bert puppets because my sons like it so much (they have sesame street books and bert and ernie toys) . I didn't know who Jim Henson's was, sorry, but learning so much about the muppets characters i'm officially a fan. In this moment i am unemployed my dream is to build puppets, my favorite muppets are kermit the frog and miss piggy hope to learn with all of you, thanks.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Welcome welcome welcome to all the new members! Glad to see so many of you here! Name's Kathleen; most people around here call me Kate. I've been here rather infrequently over the past few months, but now I've changed colleges, and with the MC revival, I hope to become more of a regular again. I look forward to getting to know you all better soon!

AnnFibian

Reaction score
Hi There! My name is Maria and I am new to this whole Muppet experience. I am an actress and newly made puppeteer. I work with Adam Kreutinger, who designs and creates puppets and Zach The Dog who is an amazing puppeteer that has taught me many things about the muppets and puppeteering! My Avatar is a picture of Ann Fibian, my puppet that I use, made by Adam as well.

Growing up I was a huge Sesame Street fan, and was a muppet baby! Now I am just so interested in coming back and learning more about Jim Henson and the Muppets. SO I decided to join the MUPPET MADNESS!

My talented friends and I make these puppet videos for our own enjoyment and we would also like to share it with you all! Please check us out on youtube and add me as a friend. My username is Mardonna. I would love to have you all as a friend!

Please check out our newest video, Katy Perry's Firework. With Lily and Friends!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E83DIpQoJnc

Maria aka Ann Fibian :smirk::excited::coy: