New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hello to the both of you I'm Dwayne, and boy let me tell you what. You have joined us at the right time, we have a whole lot going on. Feel free to look around, and if you have any questions or anything please come and find me. ethier by PM or just post below Dwayne help, and I'll do my best to get you where ya need to go.

Goochman

Reaction score
I'm Chris from Boston, MA. I'm a new and aspiring puppet builder. I've been researching for months now and I'm finally starting to build pieces working on skills. I'm always looking for hints and advice if anyone has it to offer.
:scary:

The Mush

Reaction score
Howdy! I'm a kid from MA and I'm a cartoonist and puppeteer! I'm really happy on FINALLY on Muppet Central!:excited:

But I'm confused on how to start a thread:confused::embarrassed:.

But I'm on and it feels GREAT!

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Welcome Goochman! Your aspirations are aweseom BTW. We've got a section for puppeteers. Can't wait to see you there.

MuppetMusings

Reaction score
Greetings, everyone. My name is Matt. I've been a Muppet fan for over a quarter-century. I live in Philadelphia, PA with my beautiful wife and daughter. I have a Muppet blog, Muppet Musings, where I share content, observations, and information related to the work and legacy of Jim Henson. I also have a Twitter (@MuppetMusings). I look forward to posting here and interacting with the dedicated group of fans at Muppet Central.

-Matthew A. Smith

Goochman

Reaction score
Howdy! I'm a kid from MA and I'm a cartoonist and puppeteer! I'm really happy on FINALLY on Muppet Central!:excited:

But I'm confused on how to start a thread:confused::embarrassed:.

But I'm on and it feels GREAT!
I just joined too, also from MA on the Northshore! Nice to see you here.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
i welcome all new members to the wonderful fourms just watch for the crazed bomb artist, werido on the drums but at least we have a dog on the piano and a banjo playing frog but anyway welcome:smile::insatiable::excited: