Flippersteps in the Sand

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You wanna trade for the burnt orange one I borrowed from her bin?

Leyla

Reaction score
<giggles> No thanks Ed, dear. I've got my Kermit and Piggy plushies out... whenever I need consolation, I just make THEM cuddle! (It's very effective!) Aw... they look so happy together...

And anyway, whilst I'm muffining... I'm slowly making progress on the project commander.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
The Flying Sheep said:
Oh dear god, Don't break my heart or anything, Lisa!
Aw, but that's fun...

theprawncracker said:
Now, I've never heard this song, but just the upbeat-ed-ness of the entire dancing scene, and the frog and his pig and the Knight and his wife-I COULD HEAR IT!! I love it!!
You should hear it for real some time. It's fun. I've found it's difficult to hold still while listening to it, though... Which has a lot to do with why I used it. <Grins.> <Pets Elvis CDs>

Prawnie said:
First off, I LOVE the name Caroline! Second, Piggy curtsying to her and saying "Evening." Perfect, simply golden and perfect.
<shrug> Kinda meant for Caroline to be the curtsying one, but <shrug> whatever works- and no I don't mean Gonzo working, I mean... Er... Never mind.

El Prawno said:
That tombstone...Oh Lisa, that dang tombstone!! It's going to be the death of me!!! AUGH!!
Now there's something very ironic about that...

Beauregard said:
What can I say that Prawnie hasn't said, except that as Kermit stepped into the graveyard every hair on my body rose in a shiver-filled creeped tantalising deliciously frightening way
<Ahem> 'Tis not a graveyard, 'tis a fenced in plot of grass-covered land with nothing but a tree, two tombstones, a small pond, and a shed. <Innocent.> <Wonders if you recognized the torment line from... ages ago...>

redBoobergurl said:
it may have been a short chapter, but it really said so much.
Oh good! I'd say it's a concise chapter, but- for those of you who recall- that's when the post is shorter than the signature. :wink:

Java said:
Just stab me in the heart!
Gladly!

The Count said:
Also liked the dancing at the new midnight club.
Me too! Oh, and um- while I'm thinking of it- For the record, I don't write in Hensonville, and I'd appreciate not seeing Midnight's Moon there... Um, but anyway. Glad you like it!
Leyla said:
I'm not sure precisely why, but I find Kermit and Piggy's reactions utterly sweet and endearing!
<Waves hand around> Ooh! I know why! I know why! I know why! It's because of a few things. One, their jaws drop- they're shocked and honored at having things just handed to them. They don't expect that sort of treatment (or at least not yet), so when they get it, they're stunned! Two, they look at each other- it's a very simple act that shows they are very much together, at least in thought right now. They're acting as a team, reacting together, not as seperate individuals. <Grins> That's why. And no I wasn't thinking of those things AS I wrote it- I just realized that it fit like that immediately AFTER I wrote it. In math class. ...What? It's not my fault I understood the notes in half the time it took to explain them... I mean what was I supposed to do? Pay attention?

Leyla said:
I sound like a numerologist now, but I'm not, for the record
I know the feeling...

My protege said:
<tries to breathe> Oh... oh my gosh...
<Hands over an oxygen mask> Just for the record, I spent SO much time debating whether it was a sickeningly dizzying feeling or a dizzyingly sickening feeling... I do stuff like that.

La la Ley La said:
How do you compete with a dead woman?
With persistence. To be honest, my mind, in its infinite need to be confusingly creative, has started to ask what would have happened if Melinda had lived, and then Kermit and Piggy had met... But please, please, please, for the sake of what little sanity I still have, let's NOT get into that!!!

Leyla said:
Ah, if you really want to be heartbroken, go back and re-read Kermit's dating Melinda, then come back and read this.
That works? Oh good. I was hoping for that.

Lyan's Beaker said:
<shivers> Oh... oh Cole Street.
You know what's funny about that? Remember how I randomly shouted that I had just made a Freudian slip? That's where it was. I tried to turn "Cole Street" into "Cold Street." And then you shivered! ...Well, it amused me anyway...

More soon, hopefully- made what seemed like some good headway today, but I've got homework to mind, so...

...Well now that's funny... I coulda sworn this was gonna be a short post...

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
Man, I can't wait for Piggy's reaction when she discover's Melinda's existance. If she ever does.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Arg! I so knew that the graves weren't in a gravesite...I'm sorry for the confusion, I am so caught up in a little story I am writing with a huge fight in a graveyard (non-mup) and kinda pictured them the same for some reason...*mutters at self*

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, maybe I won't mention it publically, but you can bet I'll be spending some time thinking about the Piggy Melinda possibility on my own!
:wink: And yes, I also have been wondering whether Piggy will ever find out about Melinda or not. On one hand it would be only fair for Piggy, but on the other hand it's so hard for Kermit...

RedDragon

Reaction score
<pulls out nagging stick>

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

Hey Sanka, you died?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah... The old nagging stick returns... Though I think it's more effective to use the penguin cannon on her.
*Presses button and penguins shower Lisa in an attempt to get more story.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Presses other button and pelts her with muffins while she has the umbrella shielding her from the penguins.

More pleassssssseeeeee!